Register now to get rid of these ads!
Auctions

SNAP-ON 80th ANNIVERSARY RETRO STYLE MINI TOOL BOXES K60 ANV TOP & BOTTOM RARE

Discussion in '"The Antiquated" Classifieds' started by CaliDreamin', Jun 10, 2014.

1. CaliDreamin'

CaliDreamin'

City: Arlington

State: Vermont
    Price: $450.00
    I have owned these boxes since new. My dad is a Snap-On tool junkie and there isn't much we haven't collected over the years. These boxes are not in new condition though they are in very nice shape considering the age. There is a very small bend in the back top lip of the bottom box as seen in one of the pictures. There are no major scratches or imperfections over the paint or body of the boxes. All of the liners are in the drawers and both boxes have double keys with the bottom having an original belt clip from when purchased. There is some small imperfections in the paint over the back of the top box which are very minimal. Shipping will not be cheap as these items are not light and delicate. Only willing to ship to the lower 48 and will need a couple of days to find the right boxes and packing material. Please email with any questions or comments.

MEASUREMENTS ARE: 16 1/2 " WIDE, 9" TALL AND 9" DEEP. THE MIDDLE DRAWERS ARE 9 3/4" x 7 3/8", THE 2 TOP DRAWERS ARE 1 1/4 DEEP AND THE BOTTOM DRAWER IS JUST UNDER 3" DEEP. THE 2 SIDE DRAWERS ARE 7 3/4 x 2" AND 5 3/8" DEEP. THE TOP TRAY IS 15 1/4" x 7 1/4" AND 1 1/2" DEEP.

BOTTOM CABINET MEASUREMENTS ARE 16"1/2 WIDE,17" TALL , 10"DEEP 3 DRAWERS TOP DRAW 13" WIDE X 1"1/4 DEEP, 2 OTHER DRAWS 13" WIDE X 2"3/4 DEEP,
    Cost does not include shipping and handling which will likely be $50-$75 is my guess.

Will consider trades for 28-29 roadster pickup cowl, doors, body, 30-31 closed car cowl and doors, 350 sbc motor and trans, or other things that will help motivate my RPU build, message me with ideas
    Thanks for looking There is one on ebay listed for $650 right now.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

2. CaliDreamin'

CaliDreamin'

Price drop $425 plus shipping.

3. CaliDreamin'

CaliDreamin'

Help a poor married man fund his hot rod. Bttt

"Insert Epic Quote Here"