Register now to get rid of these ads!
  1. NEW MERCH!!!!!!

Hey guys... It's that time of the year again and we are introducing some new shirts in the Jalopy Journal store - including our first ever pocket shirt! So, if you are in the need for some new threads go here:
    The Jalopy Journal Store
    Dismiss Notice

Hot Rods Small block chevy woes

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by Christopher26, Apr 13, 2018.

1. Christopher26

Christopher26

Haha, mine is doing well and about the same. have to go back in a few weeks to finish

2. Yeah, but it looked sexy as hell for a while. Wound up with a 1.5" galvanized nipple and tee out of the same stuff. I believe I got the pieces at Ace Hardware.

3. Engine man

Engine man
    from Wisconsin

I've found that the black plastic line is much better than the clear/white line that seems to harden over time and become brittle.

4. 1-SHOT

1-SHOT
    ALLIANCE MEMBER

All you have to do to line the oil pump shaft is take a flat blade screw driver and turn the pump till lines and drop the distributor in, we use a whistle to find compression but your thumb will work