Register now to get rid of these ads!

small block chevy 6x2 intakes

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by 54chevy4door, Jan 14, 2008.

1. 54chevy4door

54chevy4door

I'm looking at running a 6x2 intake on my 327 and im kinda up in the air on what exact set-up to use. looking for any info to help me out. pics are nice to:). Thanks

2. pitman

pitman

Multi-card setups look great. I would try using progressive linkage, w/the center two carbs running first. This way the end carbs amount to your secondaries. The other issue was about the idle circuits, and factory multicarb setups usually had idle circuits on only the rear carb. (for 2 x 4's)

3. Revhead

Revhead
    from Dallas, TX

I've never run one.. but with that many carbs and a small 327 I think progressive linkage is a must.. pretty lame info I know, but it's all I got.

4. Tindall

Tindall

try shooting a pm to littleman, i read were he had a real good running 6x2 sbc, or look through his posts to find out his set-up

5. SinisterCustom

SinisterCustom

www.vintakes.com
    Offy, Edelbrock, McGurk, and Man-A-Fre all made 6x2's for SBC....I believe all can use progressive linkage except the Man-A-Fre....

6. jonny o

jonny o

The smallest carbs you can get and progressive linkage. Unless it's a really free flowing screamer.