Register now to get rid of these ads!

Slightly Ot Video, Talented Builder!

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by houseofhotrods, Jan 25, 2007.

1. houseofhotrods

houseofhotrods

I know this is slightly off topic, but the cat that built these has a ton of talent. Can you imagine if he built a Hot Rod?? The video is a bit long, but stick with it at LEAST long enough to watch the X1 jet launch off the 4 motor miniature B29!!! There a a bunch of cool features to this plane. I wish I had that kinda time. Crazy stuff.......

http://users.skynet.be/fa926657/files/B29.wmv

2. Chris Casny

Chris Casny

I'd like to see it but, I'm not cool with having to download some "giant" file just to see this, is there a You-tube version out there???

3. houseofhotrods

houseofhotrods

It's a windows media player file, it didn't download, just started playing for me. Wasn't any hairy download time. :)

4. Degreaser

Degreaser

pretty cool. loads way fast.

5. Chris Casny

Chris Casny

Took awhile to download, for me, that mini B29 sounds great, makes me want to get back into this stuff.

6. fab32

fab32
    Member Emeritus

The launch plane is not a B-52 but a B-29. Not to be critical but my father was an aircraft Commander on B-117's, B-29's, B-47's , AND B-52's during a 34 year career in the Army Air Corps and the U.S. Air Force.

Frank

7. Royalshifter

Royalshifter
    from California

8. MercMan1951

MercMan1951

Dad used to take me to see the model airplanes at a club meeting, (when I was too young to drive) 'cause I was into R/C cars, so I have a real appreciation for these things. Never had a plane though. The level of detail is amazing. (A working ejector seat?!?!?)

Un-frickin-believeable.

That thing was HUGE too...sounded like chainsaw engines...he lost it at one point...recovered...the landing rivaled my last Northwest flight...that is some talent there boy.
    Awesome. Thanks for posting!

9. Ratstu

Ratstu

Ya that was cool! Loved the sound of the stoves.