Register now to get rid of these ads!

slightly O/T 1965 chevy

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by leon renaud, Sep 8, 2007.

1. leon renaud

leon renaud
    from N.E. Ct.

I bought the wife a 1965 Chevy Bel Air 4 door today for her Bday coming up beginning of next month.been looking for a while for a decent starter car anyway it is what she had for her first car when we were dating 37 years ago.What I need to know is where can I find new sheet metal for this car?It need lower front fender and rear quarter panel patches actually 2 sets of each because i need to do the same repairs on 2 separate cars.I have already Emailed Bob Owens about front fenders.

2. Bills 50

Bills 50
    from Roanoke Va

3. GassersGarage

GassersGarage

Classic industries and Impala Bobs. Also, some parts for the 65' were 1 year only, like windshield wipers. I had to use ones off a 66'. Some parts aren't made in repo. Hard to find parts, try American Classic Auto wrecking. They've saved me in the past.

4. leon renaud

leon renaud
    from N.E. Ct.

Thank you guys ;
    It doesn't matter to me if the parts are 100% year correct just as long as they fit correctly,Like I will be installing a 1967 dual master cylinder and booster.She had the thrill of no brakes in her original from a cut brake line from road debris.