Register now to get rid of these ads!

Slick Devils Car Club - Halloween Party Invitation - 10/29/2011

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by 33cruiser, Oct 10, 2011.

1. 33cruiser

33cruiser

Here's an invitation to HAMB members in the Northeast Ohio area...or if you're gonna be in the area...stop by.

What : Slick Devils Halloween Party
    When : 10/29/2011 - Starts at 6pm
    Where : Don Moyer's Museum...otherwise known as his Barn of Cool Stuff!!

See the flyer for more details:

[​IMG]

2. hotrodladycrusr

hotrodladycrusr

Don told me about the party a couple of weeks ago and it sounds like alot of fun. I plan on attending if I can get Big Olds back on the road in time.

3. 33cruiser

33cruiser

Love to have you make it!!!

Jim
    33cruiser

4. 33cruiser

33cruiser

Getting my hot wheel ready for the Test and Tune!!!!

Register now to get rid of these ads!

5. The Chili cookoff is outstanding! We will have trophy for best Chili. Best Car, (it is a car show too) Best Costume ( Adult, Kid, each gender) There is a hot wheels track set up for kids of all ages. DJ for music, we may have a band. Also have a fire outside to warm up. The diner has heat and that is where the food is. Club provides pop and water, and of coarse hot dogs! Folks bring a dish to share and or chili, so usually plenty of good eats. This is a rain or shine event. There are several nearby hotels, pm me if you need that info, or, for the brave I have plenty of room for camping. This is our third year and its gets bigger every year!

6. 33cruiser

33cruiser

7. Jim is doing a nice job on our website.

8. We have folks from Michigan, Pennsylvania and Indiana coming. Gonna be a good time! I can taste the chili already!

9. sherm II

sherm II
    from central Pa

would just to say THANK YOU to don and the rest of the slick devils for inviting us to there holloween party it was a good time and good food. Worth the trip from central pa see you guys in the spring.