Register now to get rid of these ads!

Sins of steel june 5th davisburg mi.

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by draggin54, May 1, 2010.

1. draggin54

draggin54
    from det. mi.

Be there or be square,formerly billetproof !

2. Mark You know I will be there!!!!!!!!!!!!!Don't want to be square. Hard tobelieve it will be here so soon. Getting anything done on the Chevy? Gonna hit the swapmeet tommorow?

3. flatheadpete

flatheadpete
    from Burton, MI

I'm on it! Shoebox full of idiots, trunk full of PBR and samiches. Can't wait!

4. Ghastly

Ghastly
    from DETROIT,MI

We really need to get the word out on this show. For those of you out there who know what happened with Billet pr@@f please spread the word. I would hate for people to show up in Ypsi and not see the people that brought them the Davisburg show and wonder why we are not there.

5. flatheadpete

flatheadpete
    from Burton, MI

Btw...who wants to tour a country full of schoolkid attacking morons?

6. draggin54

draggin54
    from det. mi.

Oh yes its gonna be a good time! Im guessing the weather will be good in june, leave your fishing poles at home!

7. fab32

fab32
    Member Emeritus

I do believe there will be a convoy from the Saginaw valley headed in that direction. Might as well stop by and see what's up.:cool::)

Frank

8. flatheadpete

flatheadpete
    from Burton, MI

Ya better, old man. I don't wanna have to send the hip-breaker (Frances) up there if you don't show!

9. Same shitty cars you all came to see - same shitty location you all came too for years- brought to you by the same people that brought the first Traditional Hot Rod and Kustom show to Detroit in the first place!!! See you there!!!!

10. Lucky77

Lucky77

Getting the transmission for my sedan back on Monday. I broke it at the Pileup a few months ago. Can't wait, its going to be a good time.

11. ME and Cindy will be there. Probably hanging out with our Road Devil buddys, If they'll have us:D

12. flatheadpete

flatheadpete
    from Burton, MI

13. fuel pump

fuel pump
    Member Emeritus
    from Caro,MI

I registered on line so I'm ready to go. I guess I better get the coupe out of storage.:rolleyes:

14. Ghastly

Ghastly
    from DETROIT,MI

Pre registered cars are going to get in much faster and easier this year.

15. R1FIGHTER

R1FIGHTER

What if you pre-registered and then get refunded because it was the day after the deadline? Can i get a "gold-star" for the effort?

16. Is the show "Rain or Shine" ?

17. fuel pump

fuel pump
    Member Emeritus
    from Caro,MI

Are the preregistered cars using a different enterance this year? If so where is it?

18. It's rain or shine as always. When you pull up towards the fairgrounds someone will direct you where to go. If you pre-reg you go in 1 line. If you didn't you go in another. Everyone pray for 79 and partly cloudy please. NOOOOO RAAIIINN - NOOOO RAIIIINNNN!!!!!

19. Had thought about going to Midland with the OL for the antique festival;hmmm. May have to change plans-and get a fresh battery for the camera.

20. Any body else going, from the Dearborn Heights area ? I'm leaving around 8:00 AM, Like a dumb ASS I forgot to pre register, DUH.
    One thing though if it rains, there is room in the milk truck to keep your wobblie pop dry ! Years ago at Kzoo had about 15 dry one's, with there owners in there during the storm

21. Weather is looking awesome right now for Saturday 79 partly sunny / cloudy depending on your disposition!! The rain should keep the dust down a little out there. Gonna be a good time, just given the minibike a tune up!!!