Register now to get rid of these ads!

Event Coverage Sinners AZ Skull Valley Primer Run

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by hotrodnailhead, Jun 1, 2009.

1. August 1st, 2009

Saturday morning roll up to Prescott AZ for some cooler temps at the big Watson lake swapmeet.

But save your money... 'cause when you're bored to death from looking at all the cutlass bumpers and empty ammo cans, you can cruise on down to Coyote Joe's on Whiskey Row for a show that will remind you why you have a hot rod!

Parking is FCFS in the public lot in front of the bar and on the street. The DJ won't be playing the beach boys, and there's going to be some really good food. The Vendors will be showing of their stuff and pinstriping your crap.

With VooDoo Swing, Dirty Dan and The Distributors, GRAVE DANGER and more bands to be announced!

THEN!!! Just when you thought it was over we will stumble down to Sundance's bar for more music from The High Rollers and The Last Call Brawlers and drink specials!

For those of you that have been to our past shows... you DON'T want to miss this primer run!!

Come down and support the Arizona Sinners!

www.sinnersaz.com or email [email protected] for more info.

Vendors can contact me at [email protected]

or Gary at [email protected]

Attached Files:

Last edited: Jul 8, 2009
  2. 51ChevPU

51ChevPU
    from Arizona

I'm in !!! This is going to be a great event in Arizona. The swap meet is one of the only ones during the summer months and it should be nice and cool up in the high country. The town square and whiskey row provide the perfect backdrop for all the hot rods I envision seeing there. This will be an event to attend....

3. Sounds good 2 me
    Right around the corner.

4. GreggAz

GreggAz

I never miss that swap, so Ill have to hit the show too

5. MS.Peanut

MS.Peanut

I think I'll make that Ramona's reliability run. Shouldn't be a problem!

6. Hey! I recognize that hood!

Last edited: Jun 2, 2009
  7. I will go with the coupe.

8. RodStRace

RodStRace

Sounds good to me. Anyone showing up this weekend?
    The 47 is tankless, but I might be able to work around that...

9. SERPENT

SERPENT

gonna be a great time!!!!!!!

10. 1bdsinner

1bdsinner
    from phoenix

Cant miss this one of course.. truck may not be ready but I am thinking of going up with Scrap Iron the night before.

11. NTAPHSE

NTAPHSE

Sounds good to me! The car is torn down right now so I'll be there in a silver Tacoma.

12. I'm in...hopefully with a cruiser:D

13. Kerry67

Kerry67

Sounds good to me.

14. jerry

jerry

This a sort of replacement for the Tombstone run. We figure it would be a little cooler weather wise.

And the Watson Lake Swap is the same weekend!

jerry

15. Prescott has many street rod shows, so let’s show them what a Hot Rod show is all about. There will be some bad ass bands playing into the night both inside and out. I will be headed up Friday so if you’re up there let’s have some drinks to start off the weekend. There is a group driving up Saturday morning if anyone wants to join them as well.

http://www.coyotejoes.net/

16. Details for the drive please.

17. I'll be setting up the cruise up to Watson lake for Saturday morning. It will be nice and early to take advantage of some cooler temps.

This show is free to everyone! No registration and no cover charge! I recommend getting a room at the St Michael and stumble to your room instead of your car.

Prescott is a "car town" and they have an Easter-egg-streetrod show there almost every weekend, but they never will have seen anything like this one!

More info and poster soon.

go to the sinner's website for more details

Last edited: Jun 24, 2009
  18. albuquerque will be represented, just gonna have to carry my own gas along unless i can get this rear end swapped before hand.

19. need louvers ?

need louvers ?

Cool! This will be the first time that I get to go to Watson lake in many years - usually I'm loading up the Plymouth to head up to Washington about then ! I'll definitly check out the show to !

20. 1bdsinner

1bdsinner
    from phoenix

Tick tock tick tock only about 1 full month to go! Cannot wait to get up in those hills its been 107 degrees the last few days... Looking forward to seeing everyone up there. Our last local show had such a great turnout thanks to all of you guys!...

21. Kerry67

Kerry67

You make it sound like 107 is uncomfortable...........I know what you mean. The show sounds cool, going to try to make it.

22. 1bdsinner

1bdsinner
    from phoenix

107 has been nice.. Cant wait for 114 coming soon !.. Hey Kerry I live off Chandler blvd and Rural where u at. Looks like the wagon has had a few changes huh

23. Kerry67

Kerry67

Chandler Blvd and Gilbert Rd.

Yeah, Wagon has had some changes with more to come.

We should hook up for a beer sometime.

24. Let me know as i live at Lindsay and Southern

25. AZCOWBO

AZCOWBO

I will be there! Hopefully I have Santos/Buterra rod done before then. I just added some update phtos to my album.

26. It's officially "winter" in phoenix... weather man says 116 this weekend and I haven't seen or heard from anyone in a while.

I'm really looking forward to this escape up north with hot rods, good tunes, cold beer and cool people.

27. Is it here yet? I cant wait to get out of the heat at least for a few days

28. I'm moving down to Prescott within the next two years. I already know a lot of good "Hot Rod" people down there. There are already six Black Deuce roadsters in the Pinon Oaks neighborhood where I'm looking to live. Love it down there.

29. MilesM

MilesM

Any details on the Saterday morning run up there?

30. Here's the plan for you guys that want to roll up to prescott with us.

Meet at So-Cal Speedshop, McDowell Rd Phoenix @ 5:30 Saturday am for a rollout @ 6:00 sharp.

Last edited: Jul 21, 2009