Register now to get rid of these ads!

Silver Hudson with Hemi

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by dehudso, Sep 25, 2003.

1. dehudso

dehudso

Hello, I just registered and I must say very cool indeed. I am wondering if anyone who went to Billetproof happened to snap a pic of my car. My dad drove it there since I am away in college. It is a 1949 Hudson club coupe with a DeSoto Hemi. The car is silver. Thank you.
    Keith H.

2. Hey Keith.... I sure did. That's an awesome car man... I liked it a lot. Those Hudsons are sweet ass cars. DId you drive it to high school? I graduated from Castro Valley last year, and crusied around my black '49 Kaiser towards the end of the year. I was the only one with an older car there... too bad I missed that silver Hudson. I think I've got a shot of it on a friend's camera... I'll PM ya when I get it.

3. dehudso

dehudso

Yes I did drive it to school a lot, towards the end of the year. Was that the Kaiser with a bad generator? If so I remember that car. Pretty cool man. I really liked seeing that in the parking lot. Yeah, thanks about the car, it is one heck of an ongoing project.
    Thanks.

4. autocol

autocol

holy shit kojack... you've taken some fuckin' awesome photos man! i'd never looked at your link before. that shot 'desolate' is just mad!

keep it up mate.