Register now to get rid of these ads!

Silent Auction Donors List

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by stan292, Sep 3, 2007.

1. stan292

stan292

Gang -

Here (in no particular order) are the HAMBers who stepped up with donations for the Silent Auction this year. If you haven't already heard - a record $1,115 bucks was collected. Several of these people gave more than one item. If you know any of these folks, be sure to tell them thanks for helping out "the cause".

Senior Fried, Jalopy Gal, LoBrow, Round Valley, chromedRAT, Dickster27, HambAndy, Flat-top Bob, Cal, Buford, SpeedRace 2002, G.V. Gordon, Enjenjo, Racefab, Ornery37, Slick50, Kerry, Atomic Custom, 50Dodge4X4, T squared, BenD, Pork n Beaner, REJ, KB Cookout, Hotrodcity, Mr Pontiac, Carkiller, nate, flyingpolock, Cory Vaughn, 1320art, Bobby Green, Himjively, Breeder, Jigger, Raven61, KC Sledz, 4t64rd, Recycler

I'm sure I missed one or two of you, so please let me know if your name should be on this list.

Also, I'm mailing out the souvenier "Donor" pins to those who gave but weren't able to attend the races - and again, I know I don't have all the addresses, so if you should be getting one and it doesn't show up by the end of this week let me know by PM.

Here's some addresses I know I don't have:

Mr Pontiac
    REJ
    flyingpolock
    LoBrow - Couldn't read your handwriting on the envelope. (-:
    4t64rd
    Recycler
    The dude who sent the "Prock & Howell" T shirts

2. Packrat

Packrat

Stan, thanks a bunch to all those folks for donating AND to you for running the auction. My 3rd Drags but the first time I realized there was an auction going on, very cool! And some of that stuff went for next to nothing, think if we'd had more bids. How do I go about donating, I have some stuff for next year?

3. stan292

stan292

Bttt for more ex[posure.

4. glad to help stan....maybe next year ill be smart enough to actually show up and see if i had won anything! damn beer!:eek: :)
    ill get a pile up for next year as well....

5. Ryan

Ryan
    ADMINISTRATOR
    from Austin, TX
    Staff Member

thanks again to all you folks. Can't tell ya how much I appreciate the support.