Register now to get rid of these ads!

Folks Of Interest SHRUNKEN HEAD

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by Steffen Jobst, Dec 27, 2016.

1. I don't think anyone has posted the obvious but I think we all like a little head every now and then!:D HRP

Stogy, 56shoebox and mad mikey like this.
  2. Hell Danny,Its been so long I forget the feeling

Stogy likes this.
  3. A doo dad is a bobble or a decoration. Shrunken heads are as much a part of hotrod history as dice or garters, or fancy dash knobs, or record players. . .

That looks like the same ad as you saw in the back of a comic book or a Popular Mechanics magazine. kind of neat nostalgia.

4. BobF

BobF
    from Poway, CA

I had one hanging from the mirror in my 31 Model A back in high school in the 58-60 era, and I currently have a rubber knock off hanging in our 49 Chev PU DD. Gets some strange looks from folks in the super market parking lot. :)

5. LOL I knew an older guy (when I was in High School) that had one that he swore that he brought back from Papua, New Guinea when he was in the Navy. it could have been one of the leather ones or I guess it could have been real, all I know is that it creped people out and he wouldn't give it up. :)

Stogy likes this.
  6. You are all demented! In a funny kind of way of course.:D:eek:

lothianwilly71, tb33anda3rd and Stogy like this.