Register now to get rid of these ads!

Shows in Cali?????

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by MetalFlaked60, Jun 1, 2005.

1. MetalFlaked60

MetalFlaked60

Are there any good big shows comin up in cali towards the end of June to the middle of july? Im looking to make a trip out there....want to find something to do...Jamie

2. RagDoll

RagDoll

What part of Cali?

3. Hot Rod Squirrell

Hot Rod Squirrell

if you hang out until the end of July. You can go to The Blessing of the Cars in Los Angeles, Sat. July 30th.
    check out www.blessingofthecars.com
    Either way have fun!
    Also, go to www.socalcarculture.com to see a list of car shows in so cal.

4. MetalFlaked60

MetalFlaked60

I want to go to La...I cant stay for the last of the month...we are having our drag race here the 23 and i got back to school the 29th...Jamie

5. DrJ

DrJ

LA Roadsters Show always Father's Day weekend.

or read this

6. Moldy

Moldy

Hey folks,

Moldy here...

my shameless plug.....

So it's the full on count down to the Rat Fink Party, yep less than a month away July 9th and for you folks that want to come out I got registration forms up on the site.

here's a direct link..
    http://www.ratfink.org/rfparty2k5/pdf/vehicle_entry_form.pdf

Print'em out and send'em in...cuz I still got a bunch of stuff to cover for this here event and I could use the bucks!

Tell ya... It's a damn good deal if'in ya Pre Register too cuz tha $ 20 bucks gets you, yer ride and a passenger in.

If yer registering the day of the show it's gonna be $ 20 bucks at the gate which gets you and yer ride in but it'll be $ 10 bucks for every passenger.

We got some great entertainment, me and a few of my crew are rebuilding the stage.

The stage is gonna be pointed directly out to the staging lanes.. so instead of sittin' in yer ride, board as hell, waitin' to run ya can sit there and enjoy tha show.

The staging lanes are gonna be pretty diversified too so ya can either race in yer year class or race just about any one ya want. Don't know if I'm gonna bracket the thing yet still werkin' on all the logistics.. Bernie has a new timing
    device and yer ticket should have the Show info on it so's ya can save it as a freakin' momen'toe of the event.

Anyway stay tuned to the site for updates. This is gonna be a gasser!
    http://www.ratfink.org/rfparty2k5

CU all soon.. and thanx fer yer support.... the moldy one

7. BlackFlag

BlackFlag

Theres always donut derelicts.

8. blue collar guy

blue collar guy

In northern Californa there is a few good shows right in a row on July 9th The Asphalt Invittational in Hayward.On the tenth in Cambell The Strangers are having there show. The next weekend on the 16th is my show in Roseville (witch is near Sacramento) The Carnival it is a Stunt show and a car show check out www.scorchedpistionproductions.com . The next week end after tha the poor boys have ther show at Sac Vintage Ford. Those should keep you busy.

9. Derek Mitchell

Derek Mitchell

Isn't Hootenanny July 2nd?

10. low springs

low springs
    from Long Beach

11. blazen7

blazen7
    BANNED
    from antioch

12. You might want to checkout drive on line . There are some other sites that post shows also. Do a google search on so. cal carshows. I be here now at the l a roadster show having a blast. Another good stop is the justice brothers museum in duarte . It's also FREE. B-O-B

]

13. B-O-B Yuz didn't tell me yuz was headin south