Register now to get rid of these ads!

Show On 26th Sept. Rockabilly/Rods...maybe??? FLA

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by MBL, Sep 11, 2003.

1. MBL

MBL

Hello all...Tim here...Well its coming up. On the 26th of Sept. Midnight Bowlers League...Hot Rod Walt and the Psycho DeVilles...and the Delusionaires are playing at the Liars Club. Its like a HAMB show. Well almost... 4 HAMBers in 3 bands playing that night. We would like to have some cars show up. We can push some of my cars up the road....maybe dv8's 48 Ply will be ready to go...and Voodoo's wagon will be there if he goes....anyone else...well I don't know. We should have a good time...the more cars the better. Tell all who would likely bring their rides. The Liars Club is in Tampa on Florida Ave.
    Tim
    MBL

2. bobbleed

bobbleed
    from Awesome

Germ will be there for sure.

3. Sinner

Sinner

Ill be there with my clown car and air guitar.

4. trophys for cars will include best chrome smoothies and most use of mooneyes fancy trickets.

5. Antibilly

Antibilly

you have Nads and 3 band mates
    me and I bet my bro Nate [​IMG]
    and who ever else gets off there ass

6. repoguy

repoguy

OK, here's the deal.

Dallas is going to talk to the boss (Anna) tonight & see if he can put you guys up. His place isn't big or anything, and a few of you may end up on the floor, but I have one of those blow-up mattress deals you guys can use.

In fact, maybe DV8's blow-up girlfriend has a few blow-up friends she can hook you guys up with!!!

I'll have an answer tomorrow.

And the only reason I'm not inviting you to stay at my apartment is because it's not much bigger than a matchbook.

7. What happened to september 26th Hayseed Dixie show?

8. dv8

dv8

Uh....there might be a slight problem with the blow up girlfriend...things got a little crazy last night and I accidently bit her nipple off. As you can imagine, all the air came out, so I'll need to pick up a patch kit...or two. [​IMG]

And people from Tampa don't use chrome smoothies...it's all about the slotted mags bitch!

9. Bigums

Bigums
    from Lutz, FL

dv8: I've got some JBweld mixed up for her. We'll have her back on her knees in no time.

O-towners: I've got a fold out couch, but a toddler as well so mama may squash that. But.... my parents have a pop-up camper with 2 queen beds (with A/C [​IMG] ) that I can probably borrow and set up in my back-yard if you guys are interested. I'm about 10 blocks from the show. You just have to promise not to laugh at my half-finished covered vehicle storage: Woodhenge.

Nads: The only hotels in this neighborhood have great 'hourly rates'. Its about 10 minutes to the nearest non-fleabag joint.

Email me if you guys would be interested in the pop-up thing. I'll see if I can make that happen.

10. I'm sure that Noodles will let someone stay at his pad. But you might not like the price. [​IMG] If you don't mind pit bulls and tarantulas you can crash at my house. I'll try to keep the critters contained. hahaha

11. Cannibal

Cannibal

Hey I`d love come out and enjoy the festivities but my kids soccer season is here and his games are Friday nights .
    Season ends right before Thanksgiving ,so maybe you all can fire it up again or we`ll see you in Daytona.

12. I may be there, but It'll have to be in my Isuzu 'fridge. [​IMG]

13. Antibilly

Antibilly

thanks guys!! you are great all of you!!! Bigums call me, Id like to take you up on a camper night. kinda like the grizwalls!! i wont mess it up I promise [​IMG]

14. hotrodwalt

hotrodwalt

This is gonna be cool.l I havent seen MBL or the Delusionares in a couple years. Cant wait.

15. Nads

Nads
    from Hypocrisy

Y'all know me I have no problem with sleeping ANYWHERE, dirt pillows, ant hill comforters and turf ottomans are all good. But some of us in my party might not be too keen on crashing where they fall. I'm up for anything but I do have to be mindful of my band mates.
    Hey Walt don't get too excited this will only be our third gig this YEAR. We've been practicing dilligently but I don't know if we can hold out physically.
    Still I'm excited as hell to be playing out of town with and/for my hot rodding pals

I can't wait to play the Surf Expo party tonight, it will be wall to wall teenage poontang!!!!!

16. MBL

MBL

Ok here's somewhat of a flyer...Nafa made it.

Attached Files:

17. MBL

MBL

Its Comin' up soon.
    BTTT
    Tim
    MBL

18. MBL

MBL

Awlright...One last time...tomorrow night at the Liars Club....On Florida Ave...just a few blocks north of Hillsborough Ave. Hot Rod Walt and the Psycho DeVilles, The Delusionaires, Midnight Bowlers League....and two other bands will be playing. If you can bring your ride...then good if not just come out for the support. I think we may be heading down to the JP ranch to do some work on the cars on Sat....so those who will be staying overnight may want to ask Jon(dv8) about it when we are at the show. How to see you all out there!
    Tim
    MBL

19. Bigums

Bigums
    from Lutz, FL

The flyer doesn't mention a start time. What time do all the festivities get going?

MIKE: I didn't notice your message until now. Are you still interested in the camper thing? Let me know today if you can. Email gilmore at eng.usf.edu or PM me a phone number.

20. MBL

MBL

I think the music starts at around 10 or 10:30...as far as the cars....if people bring them...it is whenever...I think maybe between 7:30 and 8:30 I would expect...
    Tim
    MBL

21. MBL

MBL

Here it is the 26th! Ok Nads and His Delusionaires!!!!Hot Rod Walt and the Psycho DeVilles!!!and Midnight Bowlers League...At the Liars Club... to get there you should hit I-275 and if you are comming from I-4 go north about two exits until you get to the Hillsborough exits. Take the second one and go west. Then about two or three lights up is Florida Ave....make a right there and about 4-6 blocks up you will see the Liars Club on your left. Hope To see you there!
    Tim
    MBL

22. CURIOUS RASH

CURIOUS RASH
    Classified's Moderator

<font color="green"> I heard about that show!

Isn't that the one where NOODLES plays the skin flute?

Sorry I can't be there, my therapist says it may be a "GIANT step back."

I don't know what she means?

I can barely hear her over the voices anyway.</font>