Register now to get rid of these ads!

Show off those Christmas gifts!

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by freeflynstl, Dec 25, 2009.

1. freeflynstl

freeflynstl

My T5 rebuild kit my wife got me. What a woman.

If I could just her to overhaul the trans too. Sorry, couldn't wait.

Have a safe and blessed Christmas,

Andy L. Kaempfer
    St. Louis, MO

Attached Files:

2. Marcia

Marcia

I got the "life begins at 200mph sign!
    Thank you Santa Troy!

3. My best friend and riding buddy "Red" (pictured in my avatar) passed away in September of this year. Since then, it has been a very tough time for my wife and I. He was special, and can never be replaced.

However, this one will do his best I'm sure............

Merry Christmas

Attached Files:

4. duckman rob

duckman rob
    from NW Indiana

High Class Rat enjoy the new puppy (RIP Red).
    Santa Deb added to the tool collection, SAE and metric (s10 frame under the 49" 5- window) racheting wrenches. Told her now need larger tool box, she replied maybe next year. we can only hope.
    Merry Christmas to all.

5. 1oldrat

1oldrat

Santa Jen got me a new craftsmen 3 pc roller chest.After the family thing today,I'm headed out to the garage to reorganize and drink some of the MAD ELF beer I also got.

6. oj

oj

I got this shifter knob, it is a 3/8 bolt with a wrench wrapped around it to form the knob shape. The open end on the wrench is on the bolt head and the box end is on a rod coupling threaded onto the bolt. The pics are poor but you can figure it out. It even came in its' own bag like a high dollar fishing reel. Well, i got me a shifter knob now i gotta build me a car.

Attached Files:

7. Model_A

Model_A
    from New york

I got a new air compressor and some new tools :p

8. We too cherish our dog, Ashland, who came to us on Christmas 3 years ago, he is a Sheltie and we named him after my hometown of Ashland, Pa. Recently the kids asked how much money it would take for someone to buy him from us, the figure got to 100 million dollars and the answer was still no, they thought we were crazy. At that point came the fatherly talk about values, money, and love. They are still pondering over my words and my sincerity. Anyway, Santa brought some 57 Chevy goodies and he ate the brownies, all is cool! I hope that your new puppy will bring you happiness as your new riding bud. God bless and Merry Christmas!

9. lowshow

lowshow
    from CANADA

I don't know how to post pics yet, but I scored A stainless steel tie rod kit, a weld up header kit, Four 3/4 rod ends with weld in bungs for my project, now I just gotta get out of the rum and eggnog long enough to get something done:)

10. roddin-shack

roddin-shack

My wife blew me away with this gift. It is a So-Lo Highboy from SPEED FREAKS, Hand painted ceramic and made in England. I just love it because it is something I would not buy for myself. It is SOOOOO KOOOOL. :cool:

11. stretch1963

stretch1963

new gears for my 10 bolt,and my lovely wife has ordered more bits but the postman hasnt got them here yet.....so im left wondering...great tho.hapy christmas everyone;)

12. roddin-shack

roddin-shack

SoLo High Boy SPEED FREAK

Attached Files:

13. 60srailjob

60srailjob
    from nowhere

My wife and son bought me a pair of chrome Red Ram Dodge valve covers for my 241 c.i. Hemi. And a bunch of models,diecast and Hot Wheels of vintage drag cars and hot rods......and a Marlyn calendar...oh and a Hot Wheels of the Snake and the Mongoose that are autographed.......A great Christmas...........

14. resqd37Zep

resqd37Zep
    from Nor Cal

I'm greatful for all I received but you guy's gotta remember there are several family's out there this year that didn't get much of anything. My heart goes out to them.

15. scrap metal 48

scrap metal 48

I bought this present for myself. Another coupe............

16. bukibkr

bukibkr

I got a HAMB Drag T-shirt and a HAMB Key Chain from my Best Pal RUSTRODDER:D

17. hotrod-Linkin

hotrod-Linkin

i got a 32 roadster with a hemi, a 51 ford victoria and gift certificate to liars anonymous.

really..i got a phoenix brake bleeder to save our marriage! it's a one man brake bleeder..so they say!!

18. Howeird46Chev

Howeird46Chev

Damn,,all I got was a pair of socks and a piece of ass and they were both too big..

19. H.R.charlie

H.R.charlie

My good friend,Hollywood Henderson,spotted these in an old garage about a month ago.I told him to try to buy them off of the old timer to use on my 32 coupe.A few days went by and I asked about them,He said that is the last of the old guys 1950 Merc and they weren't for sale.So I forgot about them.Went out to go to church Christmas Eve and there they sat.I could not believe it.A good friend and a special memory. MERRY CHRISTMAS everybody

Attached Files:

20. Bob K

Bob K
    Member Emeritus
    from Antigo Wi.

Magnificent Maggie and the kids came through in spades as usual.

[​IMG]

I even got a Gnome hat.

B[​IMG]B

21. Santa brought me an air brushed t-shirt from the local mall. The artist's buddy recognized the paint job on my car as being done by Roger, and he said he used to live down the road from Magnum Racing Engines. Awesome gift with a bonus! Another piece of the puzzle when I lease expected it!
    [​IMG]

22. lorodz

lorodz

no pictures but my girl got a me a brand new lap top which im on rite now...sweet big screen ..and the rest of the family chipped in to get me a new chassie for the model A ....

23. R.C.

R.C.
    from Waco Texas

I got one bad ass hangover

24. g-lover51

g-lover51
    from Dallas Ga

My wife got me the coolest gift of all a jalopyjournal t shirt

25. bobkatrods

bobkatrods
    from aledo tx

hey LINKIN, what is oklahoma/texas, ????

26. Got s HULA girl for the back of my 56 from some good friends in my club.thanks Gaskells!

Attached Files:

27. irace2win41

irace2win41

My wife picked up a home powder coat gun and a new gps to replace the one that just died. I also scored a commercial compressor on Christmas Eve at a local auction for $7.00....:D Almost no one was there to bid.

28. chevyshack

chevyshack

I got a new air compressor, some tools and new body bushings for my project.

29. buckeye_01

buckeye_01

I got an awesome dinner with my family and the joy of watching my kids tear into their Christmas stash and playing all day!

30. FoMoCoPower

FoMoCoPower

Here is what I got: