Register now to get rid of these ads!

Show me the cash Tredboy!

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by Fast Elvis, Jan 19, 2005.

1. Hey Tred......got your letter today and was surprised to find "CASH" in it!! When you said you had some thing to send me I thought it might be auto parts or naked shot's of your sister..lol... [​IMG], but not cold hard "Canadian Cash"! Thanks alot bro........you can write anytime......a fellow hamb brother can always use extra doe!......Oh and to answer your question.........yes....you can buy lap dance coupons, at least up here in the great white north you can. I'll be sending something out to ya very soon.

Thanks again, F.E.

2. tred

tred

goddamn, you should have received that letter like a week ago or something...

don't just waste that money either, spend it on booze and lap dances. [​IMG] [​IMG]

tred.

3. That advice warms a lads heart.........what with about another 2 feet of fresh snow coming in tonite! Thanks again Tred.........sent ya pm.

4. ray

ray
    from colorado

hmmm, the customs guys must've kept the drugs and let the money thru! [​IMG]

5. Hey Ray.........those customs guy's are tough.......I hate it when you have to drop your pant's! [​IMG]