Register now to get rid of these ads!

Features show me some 1959 fords

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by triplexkustoms, Sep 9, 2006.

1. DROPPD 59

DROPPD 59

Here's a shot of my Aussie built 59 Ranch Wagon [​IMG]

2. Those are some bitchin '59's. I plan to make mine into a nice mild kustom.

3. svcal87

svcal87
    from slc, utah

My 59 just got striped and cleared

Attached Files:

4. Love the front.... Has a 'Merc' flavor to it without being over the top.

5. SinisterCustom

SinisterCustom

Hamber CGkids old '59...I flaked and laced the roof...had a pretty strong running 6 in 'er...

[​IMG]

6. BRENT

BRENT

HOLY SHIT SVCAL87 please show some more of that paint work its amazing! or post a thread on it, the world needs to see that LOL

Brent

7. svcal87

svcal87
    from slc, utah

Brent thanks a lot I would love to post more pictures but that's all I have a friend of mine is painting it in Cali and I am in utah can't wait to get it and see it in person. Again thanks for the kind words

Posted using the Full Custom H.A.M.B. App!

8. DROPPD 59

DROPPD 59

It does have a bit of a merc look about it, its actually a 1956 packard front bumper

9. bobbytnm

bobbytnm

A Ranchero I wish I had held onto, I sold it 25 years ago
    [​IMG]

10. I love that Packard bumper. I've been wanting to do something a bit different with the front of my '59. I also like the front end of Bo Huff's Rancho (not a '59 i know) but have yet to figure what exactly he used. I had heard it was off of a Pontiac.

Posted using the Full Custom H.A.M.B. App!

Last edited: Sep 27, 2013
  11. A Rodder

A Rodder

I recognize this is an old thread, and that I had an Edsel and not Ford, but for that fact that some seem to be looking at this thread for colors and style, here is a pic of my old Ranger.
    Daily drove it for 3 years.

[​IMG]

12. Rot 'n Kustom

Rot 'n Kustom

Two version of the same car.

Attached Files:

13. johnny_rocket88

johnny_rocket88

fomoco that 59 is BAS ASS BROTHER!

14. Hey Droppd, what happened to the pic of your 59 wagon? I love the Packard bumper - I'm actually thinking about locating one for my Galaxie.

15. DROPPD 59

DROPPD 59

the photo is still there, just scroll back a page. I believe the bumper on bo huffs 57 ranchero is off of a 57 desoto. I have actually seen a photo of a 57 desoto bumper on a 59 ranchero. looks really good

16. For you 59 Guys here is an advanced sale notice. I have a 78K Virgin 1 owner 2d Ht. I'm thinking of selling. It needs nothing but driven. They were all stock once. Mechanicly it's fresh Bumper to Bumper. Nothing cosmeticaly has ever been done to her since day 1. It won't be cheep but nothing good ever is. If you want more info send me a P.M.
    The Wizzard

Attached Files:

17. Ah, found the pic. Looks great. I found a Packard bumper - just need to figure out how to get it. And your right, that is a Desoto Bumper.