Register now to get rid of these ads!

Should I bring home this free shoebox?

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by deto, Dec 13, 2014.

1. Hot Rods Ta Hell

Hot Rods Ta Hell

You could play hardball and roll the dice, banking that he'll be too lazy and drunk to tow out the car. If he's a hardcore alcoholic, chances are good he doesn't recall Your boss will then own an "abandoned car" and you can get the proper lien forms from the DMV to have your boss acquire a clean title. When he signs it over to you, you hand him the large bottle of booze and Benjamins...

2. GTS225

GTS225

**************************************************************************************************

Really!? You want someone to do that to you or your relatives sometime down the road?

Deto, try to get it in a less aggressive manner than the above. You'll like yourself better the next day.

Roger

3. Any updates on the Shoebox?

4. deto

deto

Yeah... Now its practically a one of one and worth bookoo bucks to the owner... Which is funny cuz its still sitting on my boss's property...

5. I think it's just a matter of time and you'll own it. Keep us updated when you know more.......

6. Sounds like the owner may be drunk and miserable, and is enjoying the attention. He's in a defensive position where the only folks talking to him are the ones trying to get their hands on the few things he has left.

7. Roger53

Roger53

If have a place to keep it why would not bring it home it's free and pc. Of motoring history. Roger

8. Where's that Shoebox?

9. overdrive pull handle under dash...git it.

captaintaytay likes this.