Register now to get rid of these ads!

Short intro -

Discussion in 'New to the H.A.M.B.? Introduce yourself here!' started by Theo A, Dec 4, 2017.

1. Theo A

Theo A

Hi folks! I've been reading on this message board a LOT over the last few years. I havn't felt like I had much to contribute, more in the way of read and learn.

I'm a father to 4, just turned 40, finally found my calling "artist". I've been playing around with flat plasma cut sheetmetal for the last 3 years and have grown tired of the same shapes, so I picked up a hammer and started "shaping" things. I concentrate on marine art but have done other pieces as well. And of course business signage, logo's, some 3d wood turned metal (my avitar) puzzles, etc.

I'm on the hunt for an e-wheel, am putting the finishing touches on a recip hammer "kit" that I bought, and hope to add a power hammer to the shop middle of 2018. Most of the standard fab tools I have, but I'm looking for more hammers, dollys, etc...

Anyway, thatsit for now. Here is something I tried making a few nights ago. Came out OK, but I learned a lot and the next one will be much better.

-Theo Pompano.jpg

2. Donuts & Peelouts

Donuts & Peelouts
    from , CA

lothiandon1940 likes this.
  3. Beautiful work there, Theo. Welcome and enjoy your HAMBtime.:)