Register now to get rid of these ads!

Shopping for car insurance

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by Tugmaster, Apr 3, 2010.

1. Roothawg

Roothawg

I am currently shopping myself. Here are the forms I recieved from Grundy. Maybe this will help clear up any questions.

Attached Files:

2. 54GMC

54GMC
    from NY

After being told that you can drive to work or errands every now and then ,Why do they require that you sign the Acknowledgement that states You won't ? Also having a driver in the house under 25 I checked with NYS Insurance Board and found that the Youthful Endorsement is not completely enforceable Libility must remain in effect

3. Movie Nova

Movie Nova

I'm with Grundy now and am happy with the service.
    JC Taylor was quite a bit more money
    Heacock wouldn't value my car at what I feel it is worth
    Hagarty refused to renew my policy because I sold a couple of t-shirts with my car's image on it. I asked them how selling a few t-shirts from my home computer while the car is parked in the garage puts me at risk for claim? They just told me that I'm using my car for a business. Wow! selling a couple of shirts with a profit total of $20 is really a booming business. I had two cars through them and once they refused to renew the one I took them both else where.
    Grundy has agreed to insure my car for the price I wanted and have been very good so far.