Register now to get rid of these ads!

shop time vs cybor

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by Mr Haney, Nov 6, 2008.

1. Mr Haney

Mr Haney

Hello from Mr Haney

I plan on becoming a member as soon as i can get extra 50 bucks but am a bit confused. HOW in the hell do you guys find the time to build these fine rods and customs, still have time to play in cybor world all the time ? I would never think of looking at hamb on company time ya know.

Gotta get off this bitch box and back into the garage before i get fat and lazy like my friend coldwar that stopped building cars after finishing my coupe. Sure wish you would start on the 55 Chris you know the raccoon hotel out back Biatch.

drink and swear

Russ

2. Dreddybear

Dreddybear

I have a special Hamb chip installed in my brain. I can access the Hamb by flicking my eyes to the left, stomping my foot three times, and squealing like a little girl. It makes for some fun outings to restaraunts. Everytime I get a PM it vibrates my pants and I jump because I'm so startled...

3. JeffreyJames

JeffreyJames
    from SUGAR CITY

I have time between saving designs and uploading magazines that I am able to get on here so much. I also have been known to not know what I am doing in the garage so this works out well for me. The more time I put in on here the safer I will be out there. When I am at home I may spend a total of 15 mins on the HAMB because I really don't want to be in front of the computer any more. I am mentally drained so the garage is the reward.

4. Mr Haney

Mr Haney

Bad Ass Build ! Frame looks like it will handle the torque well [slicks whatever]. My old lady WILL NOT RIDE IN MY CAR period. she recently took out more insurance on me. skulls and crossbone shit to here.

5. so get a girlfriend that will does!:D problem solved.

6. Cybor-g? I think that's a robot. And, I'm on company time right now..

7. Mr Haney

Mr Haney

great build dreddybear frame comment pertained to your build. mine is street rod stuff. you could really push the envelope with yours

Kool gig you got going jeff, know what you mean mouse piss eats metal must have acid in it.

8. I'm on company time...unfortunately I own the company and I should be producing rather than sitting here but I have down time throughout the day and it's cheap therapy and a world of information...every day I learn something on here so I consider it time well spent and you can't put a price tag on some of the friendships that have started here in cyberspace...time to get back to work...for a little while at least

9. You turn your computer screen so your boss can't see it when he walks in.

10. Shaggy

Shaggy
    from Sultan, WA

It's called Work, after work is hot rod time, work is HAMB time, gotta stay busy after all!

11. Mr Haney

Mr Haney

I knew it all the time , no wonder the economy is in the bag , lotsa cool rods though.
    keep up the ......good work ?

ps gotta spare decklid for a model a "up for grabs"

12. stude_trucks

stude_trucks

I am never on the hamb. I work in the shop 100% of time. The other 100%, I am doing my real job trying to pay for it.

13. Retired, no mortgage and dont owe for anything.
    Check internet in morning and after lunch. Sometimes at night if i wake up . Rest of the time i am in the shop working currently on the HEEP. Doesnt actually take much time online, maybe 20 minutes or so while i drink my tea and digest my food. Saw a big post this week suggesting that we all just sit in front of the computer and do nothing in the shop. Not so. Once you learn to weld, then typing with more than one finger is the next acquired skill. I figured the guy who posted that , gasser somebody, is still just working on learning to weld. So far today i have spent 3 hours in the shop, about 10 min online and I am done for my lunch deal.
    Don

14. I'm at my desk for 8 hours everyday. If I'm not helping a customer with parts we can pretty much look at what ever we want on company time. Isn't america great??

15. UnIOnViLLEHauNT

UnIOnViLLEHauNT

I got $5 on the Cyborg.

16. I am snowed in. :(

17. Zombie Hot Rod

Zombie Hot Rod
    from New York

I'm sick this week... So I'm on the computer more than normal.