Register now to get rid of these ads!

Shop Bar Pics, post em here!

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by NOTCH, Jan 23, 2009.

1. NOTCH

NOTCH

I would like to see other Hamb Members shop bars that they built..
    if you have a bar at your shop, Post pictures up so that we can see what ya done.. I will post mine up soon
    Notch

2. NOTCH

NOTCH

Here's a couple of shots of My Bar for ya!!!

Attached Files:

3. Not exactly a bar, but a mockup of the reception desk my dad and I have just started to build for my new office. The 2x4 skeleton will be replaced with an actual cabinet that will have a "woodie" side to it (and the rear fender and wheel) and there will be a "roof" hanging above with a surf board strapped to it.

Attached Files:

• desk.jpg
      desk.jpg
      File size:
      39.3 KB
      Views:
  4. brewsir

brewsir

picture this...a big bottle of jack daniels sitting on a shelf and an old double cola soda machine full of beer and coke zero.....there's my bar!

5. havi

havi

This is what I want (Jim Beam instead), and it's about all the room I have for.

6. NOTCH

NOTCH

Thats the way to do it! now that I have a Full on Tiki Bar in my shop, cant get anything done, I jus wanna drink...

7. brewsir

brewsir

8. kisam

kisam

Here's mine - all leftovers from Hurricane Ike.
    Kathy

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

9. NOTCH

NOTCH

Very Nice!!!
    I dig you Salon style Bar, Perfect for when you want to forget all the hard days at work and you just want to sit back and have a cold one and shoot sum pool...

Come on you guys ! lets see some more shop Bars!!

10. I dont have a dedicated spot in the shop to drink.........the whole shop IS the bar! ;)

But my Coke bottle machine died, need a refridge guy to check it out.

11. Gambino_Kustoms

Gambino_Kustoms
    Alliance Vendor

we dont have a bar how about a weight pile

notchs bar rules!!!!!!!!

12. MonsterMaker

MonsterMaker

Notch, you gotta grab Sellers and come down here for a visit.....you would LOVE Frankies Tiki Room!!

http://www.frankiestikiroom.com/

13. aceuh

aceuh

My lil shop doesn't really have a bar. I do have a nice pool table, plenty of places to sit and a well stocked fridge....

[​IMG]

14. That Coke machine next to the fridge - I found one just like it (Vendo 39B - set up for 12-oz bottles, not the small 6- or 8-oz. ones) in the tree line of my place and dragged it into the workshop. I want to restore it for the shop and set it up for bottles of beer, but need to repair/replace the refrigeration unit, plus find the guts for the cabinet and the mechanism to advance the rotating drum that holds the bottles. Any leads (and, yes, I have been Googling and found a few places)?

Last edited: Feb 13, 2009
  15. Damn Kathy, nice shop bar!! I hope that juke box works. Ain't nothin' sounds good as one o' them boys an' poppin' a top.

16. NOTCH

NOTCH

Thanks Alex, you know your always welcomed to come over and all the Hamb folk's also

17. NOTCH

NOTCH

Will be there at frankies for Viva weekender.

18. aceuh

aceuh

My vendo isn't doing anything but storing welding rods at this point. I've still got the drum for the bottles but it isn't installed. I've been considering having the refrigeration system overhauled and just adding a shelf to the inside and using it for additional beverage storage. This was one of the few companies I found that appeared to be rebuilding the machines correctly.

http://www.antiquevending.com/ourcompany-dedication.html

19. NOTCH

NOTCH

All this talk about booz is making me thursty:D Beers tonite, Cheers

20. theladylux

theladylux

Squeak Bell has a pretty cool shop in Bakersfield....I'm looking for some old photos...

21. Thanks for that link, now maybe my machine will go back into use!

22. tooslow54

tooslow54

Holy crap! I've been cleaning out my garage the last couple weeks so I can build a tiki bar/lounge. That's badass!

23. BLAKE

BLAKE

This is Burwelligans... for now. This summer I'll be knocking out half the wall between the shop space and this garage kitchen to make it a full-on bar setup... but I dare say that a fair number of HAMBers have consumed a few right here, as-is!

[​IMG]

24. Fuckin killer bars fellas!
    Were just building/ scroungin stuff for my saloon were putting up here at my shop. I have my own sawmill so it helps alot on the lumber front!
    I'll get some pics up soon.
    Notch, yer place rules! And you even put miller lite flags and light so the girls that drink it feel at home:D

-Shiny

25. Mine's a "soda bar", but still a good place to enjoy a Pepsi and some pinball.

Jim

Attached Files:

26. 59KUSTOM

59KUSTOM

Damn, Notch! I've checked out your bar on Tiki Central. Fine job! I'm working on my own, Mauna Kai Lounge. I've got a build thread going on TC. I really just got started, but I'm always looking for ideas & constructive criticsm. I'll post pics here when it's done.

27. BUTCHER WILL

BUTCHER WILL

What about a bar in your house?? Not your shop.......

28. unclescooby

unclescooby
    from indy

This is when I was first building it. It's a lot different now and still changing....growing...

Attached Files:

29. NOTCH

NOTCH

excellent example's of beer and cocktail drinking platforms guys
    if its just a fridge or a tool cart that is used for your beer drinking pleasure's, thats just as cool as a full on bar...

Lets see some more examples!!!!
    Cheers!!!