Register now to get rid of these ads!

Shoebox vs bobcat

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by fanspete, May 13, 2009.

1. fanspete

fanspete

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Went out to see some old iron that's about to bite the dust last night. I got the nice rear bumper off of this shoebox, the 8ba flattie is laying under it. I would've posted my pics of the other stuff, but I'm fighting this D@m# computer, it's decided to post the pics smaller than before:mad:...I'll get 'em later.

Oh yeah...bobcat 1- shoebox 0:(

2. 62rebel

62rebel

reminds me of my Dad's '55 Ford 2dr sedan down in the bottom at my great GrandDads' farm... or the '50 he (Great GrandDad) pushed into the woods with a bulldozer while Dad was in the Army. can't recall exactly why the '55 was junked but it was a pretty car even when i was a kid in the late '60's. i used to have one of the taillight lenses off the '50, that was about all that was not smashed to bits. my Grandfather cut up a '47 Dodge coupe for scrap around 1973 or so, i remember being upset about it because Great GrandDad had promised the car to me.....

3. hombres ruin

hombres ruin

thats not good,no fun seeing shoeboxes mashed.....the tears are getting on my keyboard..

4. Flying Tiger

Flying Tiger
    from Japan

Such a shame. Good thing you got the Flathead out of there. That would be the first thing I'd try to save!

5. fanspete

fanspete

Haven't got the flattie yet, but I'm told I can have it, have to get the evil bobcat to push the carcass off of it! It's probably junk by the looks of it but I figure I can spiff it up and set it up as a mailbox or just yard-art!

6. Hardcore Bullshit

Hardcore Bullshit
    from No Georgia

7. it'll buff out...

8. a lil paint will make it what it aint!

9. gotra66

gotra66

Somewhere buried in a hole is my grandfather's '54 ford convert. It needed and engine and he parked it a buddy's farm. It sat for a year and the guy used it to fill a hole. I beleive his '48 coupe is on top of it, or sent to the trees to rot. My dad went looking for the coupe but it is no longer around.

10. fanspete

fanspete

I hate to hijack my own thread but...gotra66, I've got a 'jarts' set, unused in the original box!