Register now to get rid of these ads!

Projects Shoebox Ford Catalogs

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by mrchopper, May 4, 2012.

1. mrchopper

mrchopper
    from 29667

I have been trying to find a good parts catalog for my Shoebox Ford. Can anybody help me out with some information....Thanks.

2. A little more information would help. Motor? Sheet metal. Frame. What are you needing?

3. BLUDICE

BLUDICE

Mac's - google is your friend

4. cuznbrucie

cuznbrucie

www.shoeboxford.com Talk to Chris.......he's on here, in fact........PM to Shoebox Chris

CB

5. dennis carpenter or macs my shoebox loves em

6. mrchopper

mrchopper
    from 29667

Thanks for the info...I am looking for sheet metal and small parts to upgrade.

7. ems has sheetmetal and hes a hamber

8. JeffB2

JeffB2
    from Phoenix,AZ

9. Nicholson

Nicholson

I fab and sell a few sheet metal parts. Chris at Shoebox Ford and Macs are both great sources. You can visit my website to see what I have or pm me.

10. manyolcars

manyolcars

11. JeffB2

JeffB2
    from Phoenix,AZ

I bought a fair amount of parts for my '54 from them the quality was good and zero problems,best way to check a vendor is put in their name on Google followed by the word "complaints" since you peaked my curiosity I did just that with classicautoparts.com and got zero results.Try that with Jamco and and pack a lunch.Also C&G Ford Parts I have gotten good feedback on and very helpful on the phone.

12. As far as I'm concerned - Chris at Shoebox Ford is not only a guy who knows shoebox fords like the back of his hand BUT is there when you need him to help you with every question/problem be it original or hot rod swap project.

He has always been there for me "in person" not just a person who takes part orders. Chris spends time , I don't know how he does it, answering calls-questions throughout his shop time schedule.