Register now to get rid of these ads!

Folks Of Interest Shoebox Central 49-53 Ford & Mercury Parts Now Open (Shoebox Ford)

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by tierod, Aug 15, 2013.

1. YEA...Chris & Hollie Whittington formerly of Shoebox Ford are back.....:):):)

Give then a shot at your needs, they were good people at Shoebox Ford...
    This is there anouncement....

With the passing of Shoebox Ford we have opened a brand new full service business to serve your parts needs for 49-53 Ford & Mercury. <O:p></O:p>
    We are a stocking dealer for all your new reproduction parts needs. We have a very impressive inventory of hard to find Used and NOS parts. Chris is available to take your calls daily and give you the knowledgeable service you have come expect. His Tech advice is free as always. Hollie is here to expedite your order and provide fast shipping service. We look forward to continuing to service your parts needs. We're still adding content to our website so check back often. Contact us anytime.<O:p></O:p>
    Shoebox Central<O:p></O:p>
    2201 N. Westminster Rd.<O:p></O:p>
    Oklahoma City, OK 73141<O:p></O:p>
    405-259-9222<O:p></O:p>
    [email protected]<O:p></O:p>
    http://shoebox-central.com

2. old round fart

old round fart
    from Norman Ok.

Went there yesterday and man! I am impressed! I found Chris and Hollie to be just the kind of people I enjoy dealing with in this hobby. I needed some linkage to go from the floor shift to the column and Chris knew exactly what I needed and had everything in stock. I wanted to eliminate the swing out windows and Chris will trade garnish moldings moldings with me, so I ordered my glass to go with the rubber seals he had in stock. It is great to have a resource like this only 23 miles away!
    Thanks Tierod for turning me on to this! John

3. scoTT la rock

scoTT la rock
    from NJ

subscribed.

im definitely going to need some parts soon

4. Sanford Graham

Sanford Graham

Been too Bubba's, he redid my old Mallory dizzy, said it was as good as anything out their. Appreciate his honesty, has a Great little Shop, packed Plum full ! My Father in law from Ontario, Canada and I went too Indy for a visit last year, he was pretty Busy but took time out too show us around his place....lots of Kool stuff ........Merry Christmas ! happy motorin...sandy

5. ems customer service

ems customer service

shoebox central are good guys and a good place to get parts from

the ems guy

6. Arthur Heisler

Arthur Heisler

getting a lot of parts from Shoebox, new gas pump assembly. line s etc. Nice car but needs a lot of detail work done.. ordered all new rubber and top motors and lifts to get the top movingF first job is to get the correct period muffler reinstalled somebody put a glass pack on it and all the wadding has blown out so it sounds like a truck. Runs good and firm, just neglected for a few years and has a lot of little things to catch up on to be a real nice driver. Radio works all gauges. will pull the clock and rebuilt it. and get the instrument panel and horn installed correctly. Leaving it as original as possible to se how it fairs if it is a pain then maybe mods later. Would like power windows and AC but like I said they are down the road. Top is canvas, original interior needs a little freshening bur very nice.. Will probably install an overdrives e tranny a little later on too. But other than that a few pieces of glass replaced and she will be a show stopper as originals are concerned. I am very old school original.

7. LuckyFordGuy

LuckyFordGuy

They are great people to del with bought lots of parts from they are great

robracer1 likes this.