Register now to get rid of these ads!

Hot Rods Shipping, who do you use.

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by lrs30, Mar 27, 2018.

Tags:
  1. lrs30

lrs30
    from Kentucky

Possibly looking to ship a vehicle from the West Coast to Northern Kentucky, and trying to figure it into my budget and seeing if its worth while, or maybe keep looking for anothe car a bit closer to me. Is there any shipping guys that could give me a quote, or anybody know of a reliable shipping company, not looking for a climate controlled shiny semi delivery service but just a decent reliable company. Thanks in advance, Ryan

chryslerfan55 likes this.
  2. mikhett

mikhett
    from jackson nj

I have used Ben.D on the HAMB.LOOK ON THE HAMB O DEX!

3. Brandon McCall

Brandon McCall

I have used western auto transport a few times now and have been very happy with them. They use an enclosed trailer so their prices are a little higher, but still reasonable.

Just a friendly reminder - if it's coming from the west coast it may have water only in the cooling system. You will want the seller to drain that out before shipping so that it doesn't freeze during transport. The last Model A that I bought was shipped from California and by the time it got here to Colorado it had pushed out 2 or the 3 freeze plugs.

Sent from my iPhone using H.A.M.B.

4. There are 3 Quality Transporters here on the Hamb : BenD, Racinman & Myself. Our ads are in the
    Hamb O Dex section where you can see pictures of our equipment & hundreds of references posted by the actual customers who have used us in the past.

Send me a P.M. with town names or zip codes & I will be glad to quote you a cash on delivery price.

Remember in transporting (along with many other things) you get what you pay for!

God Bless
    Bill Squires(owner)
    Bill's Auto Works

55styleliner likes this.

5. klawockvet

klawockvet
    ALLIANCE MEMBER

I've shipped cars and parts with Racinman and Bill. They were both class acts and I would use them again. I don't know Ben D, but if Bill says he's good I would use him as well. Make sure you get lots of detailed pictures and ask lots of questions about the car you are buying and finally, have someone go look at it and make sure its a real deal. I'm trying to liquidate some of the trucks I have hoarded over the years and cant believe the number of scammers on the other forums.

Bill's Auto Works likes this.
  6. 5window

5window

All three HAMB gentleman have excellent reps. I have only used Bill, but I cannot recommend him more highly. Shipping my car from NH to PA was an excellent experience.

Bill's Auto Works likes this.