Register now to get rid of these ads!

Shipping a pair of doors from Cali to Pa????

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by pittsburgholdschooler, Feb 5, 2010.

1. pittsburgholdschooler

pittsburgholdschooler

Any ideas??? which way would be most cost effective? Theyre for a '51 chev. bus. coupe, so its not like shipping a set of A roadster doors....:eek:

2. thunderbirdesq

thunderbirdesq

Greyhound is the only way to go for large heavy stuff like that. Cheap and reliable.

3. Bosco1956

Bosco1956
    from Jokelahoma

There is a thread here about Greyhound sounded very good & cheaoer than the rest. Have to take it to a bus station and pick it up there. Not all of them do it either??
    Might want to call first.

4. Tacson

Tacson

One time I had a set of 56' Ford truck doors shpped from Northern CA to Nashville, TN. Days arrived about 5 days after they were shipped with no isses or damage.

5. Nitcat

Nitcat

I had a couple station wagon doors shipped via freight from California to Baltimore on a pallet. Drove about 45 miles to pick them up, no issues but cost me about $150.

6. carcrazyjohn

carcrazyjohn
    from trevose pa

Fed ex is probably the best ,The buyer has to pay shipping .Its unfortunate ,But that's the way it is ,From my location There is no greyhound bus terminal .......Another possibility is a hamb relay .