Register now to get rid of these ads!

Hot Rods Shipping a Non Operating Truck

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by barrnone50, Jan 11, 2019.

1. barrnone50

barrnone50
    from texas

Looking for shipper to haul a Non Operating vehicle from New Jersey to Texas. Any input would
    be great! I have checked before with a running and driving car and that was not a problem.I know
    there are shippers out there that could handle this but would like any input from someone with experience. It would be a long drive if I got the Model A running before I left for Texas.Ha!

2. There are 3 Quality Transporters here on the Hamb : BenD, Racinman & Myself. Our ads can be seen in the Hamb O Dex section where you can see pictures of our equipment & hundreds of all positive feedback posted by fellow Hambers who have used our service over the years.
    Keep in mind we are all generally booked well in advance & for me at least, it must roll on inflated tires & the brakes cannot be locked up ( I don't want to scratch up my trailers)

God Bless
    Bill Squires(owner)
    Bill's Auto Works
    https://www.jalopyjournal.com/forum...ar-transport-hauling-open-or-enclosed.614419/

kidcampbell71, Texas Webb and Stogy like this.
  3. Try the HAMB Relays forum here:

https://www.jalopyjournal.com/forum/social-forums/hamb-relays.183/

Try posting a thread in the " Wanted " section of the Classifieds.

You might find a HAMBer headed the direction you need with an open trailer
    looking to find a load where you need a haul.

Do an Advanced Search using the keyword " Transport " and check the box
    for " Most Recent " for results.

You have many options to find transport on the HAMB.

I haul " rollers " all the time ....

Just dropped off this 2016 Jeep Wrangler auction vehicle yesterday in Missouri ...

file-57.jpeg

Jim
    HAMBer since 2008

Alliance Member since 2008