Register now to get rid of these ads!

Shane Syx (striper) visits Western Australia!

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by Brootal, Oct 12, 2008.

1. Shane is a mate of safariknut's, so he put the word out that Shane was visiting. We caught up for a BBQ last night at KSK (Von Kustard's) place, striped some stuff, drank some beer and at some snaggers (sausages).

[​IMG]

Von Kustard and Shane.

[​IMG]

A bit of lace work.

[​IMG]

All the cool people were there.

L-: Kim, Blacky, Shane, Craig (fc ute), Tony (K.S.K/Von Kustard), Me (in the very cool 'Hot Rods from Uranus' t-shirt, Ben (fc ute's son), Drew (he's got a '46 Plymouth with a Rambler motor, so he's OK by me)

[​IMG]

Striping's been so good for VK that he got hisself some new GRILLES!

[​IMG]

Shane gets busy on a dunny seat.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

The pressure was getting to VK and this was his first effort. He calls it 'Pigeon Shit from Above'.

[​IMG]

If it was a race, VK would have been lapped about three times!

[​IMG]

About 15 minutes after he started, Shane signs off.

[​IMG]

VK finishes off the white on his piece and then went on to put some blue in. Turned out real nice but I didn't get a photo.

[​IMG]

All the cool cars showed up too. :)

[​IMG]

And blacky's tastefully done Chevy is going for rego today. Good luck hombre!

[​IMG]

2. striper

striper

Looks like a fun night. Is Tony coming over for John's Picnic this year? I spent some time with him last year but what a crap weekend it was weather wise. He'd probably think twice before shelling out for a plane fare this year.

Pete

3. Check out that cool roof ;) Seems my instructions worked :D

Looks like it was a good little get together.

4. Yeah, was a lot of fun. Shanes going to blacky's place to do some more striping on the Chevy tomorrow night. If he's still in town, we'll probably do a cruise on Friday night as well.

5. fc ute

fc ute

we had another bbq at blackys last night and laid some scallops on his chev, shane is getting off work early friday arvo so it will be all on again at blackys shed.
    von kustard got bitten on the arse last night by a red back spider, long story, i will let him fill you all in, suffice to say no one volunteered to suck the poison out?