Register now to get rid of these ads!

shadyside dragway gasser event sept. 29th

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by GASSERSTANG, Sep 1, 2012.

1. GASSERSTANG

GASSERSTANG
    from N C

located south of charlotte nc. last may was an amazing turnout. great swap meet.cool drags. tons of cars. flag starter girls way too cool.open friday for set up for the big day saturday.go to the website. shadysidedragway. low low prices so you can get plenty of $5 per gallon BH gas.( barack hussein) to get to the show....its like a mini bowling green.you will all love it.guaranteed!

2. Duck's Goat

Duck's Goat

Just to be clear on this show. The Steel In Motion show in May was put on entirely by the Geargoyles Car Club at Shady Side Dragway. The September show was announced during the Steel In Motion show and the rules and pictures on the flyers are actually from the Steel In Motion show, but the Geargoyles Club and Steel In Motion have absolutely no affiliation with the upcoming event.

3. Rex_A_Lott

Rex_A_Lott

That's too bad...they did such a good job with the Steel in Motion in the Spring.

4. Duck's Goat

Duck's Goat

The Steel In Motion show will be held again next May, but it'll be at it's new home, Union County Dragway.

5. VOLKSWAGNUT

VOLKSWAGNUT
    from NC

we aint going.... Bad JuJu...

Right on!!

6. 66L-79

66L-79

I will not be going just because the way the owner went about this I thought it was pretty low down annoucing it at the Steel In Motion show and using there pics. too. I have known the owner for many years when he seen the turn out Steel In Motion had well they call it GREED them thar boys put on a heck of a event. Good luck at the new track I will see ya in May