Register now to get rid of these ads!

Shades of the past 2012 next weekend!

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by thenextMOE, Sep 3, 2012.

1. 40grit

40grit

It was a good weekend. My good friends daughter and son in law won the give away car which was cool. Another friend emailed me this pic of the roadster in front of the motel. It kind of shows the mood of the night on the strip.

John L

[​IMG]

2. Congrats to your friends' daughter on winning the give-away car.That's very cool. Any word on how much the winner of the 50/50 took home?

3. 40grit

40grit

I have not heard. Even though I was registered, the weather got so bad I did not hang around in the rain for the drawing. Thank goodness they did't draw my number Huh! :)

John L

4. They are very lucky that the first number pulled wasn't there,,he is from South Carolina and I'm sure some of his friends told him he missed out.:eek:

Congratulations to the winners!

BTW,,the photo above of the '36 Ford IS NOT the give away car,,the give away car was a '32 Ford roadster Street Rod. HRP

5. 40grit

40grit

Sorry if I did not make it clear. The '36 roadster was my car. I just thought it was a cool picture.

John L

6. carlos

carlos
    from ohio

Saw your 36 :)nice I was wanting the merc just down from you but was just to much money.Nicest untouched merc I have ever seen,it was a 1 owner car 57,000 miles on it and was rust and dent free original paint car from Alabama:mad:

7. Carlos,I saw you cruising all weekend long,,great looking car. HRP

8. 40grit

40grit

Man I slobbered all over that Merc. I can't imagine starting with a car like that. You are right though. It was too much maney.

John L

9. Jeff J

Jeff J

Found a couple more pics of the show !

Attached Files:

10. Jeff J

Jeff J

The second best part was driving home threw The Great Smokey Mountains on Hwy 411 and Hwy 64

Attached Files:

11. 40grit

40grit

You went to a lot of trouble to get those pictures on the road. They are really good. That is indeed beautiful country. I would recommend driving the Blue Ridge Parkway to any one who has never done it also.

John L

12. carlos

carlos
    from ohio

I just love this place nicest and friendly est people anywhere hated to leave .MY boy whom is now 40 even liked the 50"s music on my stereo:D

13. 40grit

40grit

You need to plan on coming back the end of the month for the Coker Tire Cruise in. We can practice our friendly hospitality again Carlos. :)

John L

14. carlos

carlos
    from ohio

Y'all need to come to Cincy first weekend in October for the Pumpkin Run in Owensville Ohio 3500 reg.Cars last year 3 day show,big split the pots,give away carcheck em out on the web for some pic.:DThanks for the hospitality