Well, for those of you who followed my last (first??) build, you should expect this to be a long, drawn out deal. You won't be proven wrong. I have this little tin-side v8 60 that I picked up a few years ago and got running, after a fashion. It's still a work in progress, but it shows enough promise that I've been daydreaming pretty steady about what to do with it. I have a couple of old Model T frames that my father and I found in the woods decades ago (literally, they were just lying there), and I recently picked up a junky Model A front end and decent rear, so I decided to do a little mocking up. I'm thinking of some kind of American fairgrounds racer/pre-war British hill-climb special kind of thing with semi-elliptical leaf springs front and rear, so I picked what I felt was an appropriate wheelbase (around 90") and plopped the best frame down. That looked promising, but boy are those T frames floppy. I was looking at the other one lying there, and noticed that only the bottoms of the rails are tapered. Tops of the rails look perfectly straight and flat. What if I flipped that frame on top of the 1st one and riveted them together? I had to drill and cold chisel out the old rivets holding the running board brackets on, but that was no big deal. I told you these things were in the woods. By the way, if you haven't ever tried to un-rivet something that those old boys at Ford put together way back then, you may not have a proper respect for what a good way that is to join metal parts together. My plan is to hot rivet the two sets of rails together. I have no concern about the strength of that method. Anyhow, while I was cussing those rivets, I suddenly thought of swapping the top one end for end. Since it is upside down, the rear crossmember of the top frame sits upside down in the front. Should be able to figure a way to mount the radiator to that, and it gives me a strong front crossmember as a basis for whatever I build to support the front suspension. Ended up with this: The ends of the bottom frame will be cut off. They are sitting now approximately where the quarter elliptical springs will be. That transverse spring will obviously be gone. Same thing with the ends of the top frame, and those extensions on the bottom frame. I don't know what they are, maybe for a touring car body, but they are conveniently placed right now to imitate the eventual rear springs. Had to spraddle the top rails out a bit to clear them. The frames rails are parallel, so they will be lined up on top of each other when all is said and done. The board is about where the pedals will end up, old Jeep seat is the right distance from them for me. Just sitting there right now for dreaming. Again, I'm warning you that the updates will come at a trickle, probably. I don't really do a lot of planning, just kind of let things evolve.