Register now to get rid of these ads!
Auctions

Set of (5) 15x5 Ford Steel Wheels with a bonus wheel!

Discussion in 'Parts For Sale' started by Thor1, May 23, 2016.

1. Thor1

Thor1
    ALLIANCE MEMBER

City: New Richmond

State: Wisconsin
    Price: 375
    THESE WHEELS NO LONGER AVAILABLE. I have changed direction on my build and I have a set of five (5) 15 x 5 steel wheels that I would like to sell. There are original late-forties wheels and have the inner "nubs"that will accept the smaller Ford hubcaps. The bolt pattern is the larger Ford pattern - 5 x 5.5".

The wheels have been shot blasted and primed with etching primer. Three of the wheels still have tires mounted and the inner surface on those wheels has not been blasted (the tires are good for rollers only). The wheels look good with very little pitting if any. However, one of the wheels without a tire does have some pitting around the valve stem hole but it is not bad enough that it gave me any concern whatsoever.

As a bonus, :eek:) I will include a 6th wheel for free with the other five. This too is a 15x5 with the large Ford pattern. This wheel had hubcap clips that have been removed and does not match the set of five. If you buy the set you have to take this wheel too.

I would prefer to sell these locally as they will be really expensive to ship. I would also consider trading these for a pair of 15x4 or 15x5 original Torque Thrusts or Chrome Steel front runners that will clear disc brakes and have the small Ford (5x4.5") Ford pattern.

Thanks for looking at my ad.

Attached Files:

Last edited: Jun 25, 2017
  2. Thor1

Thor1
    ALLIANCE MEMBER

Back to the top!

3. Thor1

Thor1
    ALLIANCE MEMBER

Up Top again...

4. Thor1

Thor1
    ALLIANCE MEMBER

Back to the top once again.

5. Thor1

Thor1
    ALLIANCE MEMBER

Back to the top...

6. Thor1

Thor1
    ALLIANCE MEMBER

Lowering the price to $350. Taking the "bonus" wheel is optional. ;) Back to the top.

7. Thor1

Thor1
    ALLIANCE MEMBER

Lowering price to $325. Back up again.