Register now to get rid of these ads!
Auctions

Selling my reference library

Discussion in '"The Antiquated" Classifieds' started by av8, Nov 18, 2014.

1. av8

av8

City: Santa Rosa

State: California
    Price: $500-$600
    It's time to clean house and shed some of the magazines and books I haven't looked at in a year or longer -- much longer in most cases. [​IMG] I no longer have need for these references for articles, books, or even internet posts, and it's time to pass them along to someone who can make use of them, or just enjoy them.

Hot Rod magazine -- All issues from 1955 through 1965. Original copies in vintage storage binders with the exception of 1959 which is a bound set that replaced the original that a borrowing pal forgot to return to me. The magazines are in very good condition; remember, these are from a reference library so don't expect perfection.
    $500.00 (Less than $50.00/year)

[​IMG]

Lorin Sorensen's FORDIANA Series -- Six 11 x 16 inch hardbound volumes that represent the cats-ass of Ford history. This series was contracted by Ford who opened their archives to Sorensen. The countless illustrations and factual statistics and details were all provided by Ford. My set is in excellent condition in spite of the hours I've enjoyed reading them. The series includes:
    The American Ford
    The Good Old Fords
    The Ford Shows
    The Open Fords
    The Commercial Fords
    The Ford Factory

$600.00

These two packages are just a start and easy to list because of their size and focus. More to come . . .

Mike