Register now to get rid of these ads!
Auctions

Selling my reference library

Discussion in '"The Antiquated" Classifieds' started by av8, Jun 8, 2014.

1. av8

av8

City: Santa Rosa

State: California
    Price: $850
    [​IMG]

MY PERSONAL HOT-ROD REFERENCE LIBRARY

Hot Rod magazine – Complete year-sets, 1955-1965, in binders. Good condition, just not perfect (this is from my reference library). Includes several individual copies from 1954 and earlier, plus a hardcover copy of the 1948 reproduction set of issues.
    10 Trend and Fawcett annuals and specialty books from the ‘50s. Fair to good condition.
    3 Don Montgomery hot-rod history books. Good condition.
    TRJ, 12 issues, very good to excellent condition.
    High Performance, by Robert C. Post, hardbound. This definitive history of early drag racing is the very best on the subject. Very good condition, some wear on the dust jacket.
    Throttle magazine from 1941. The full set of this important magazine from way back in the day. Good photocopies, in a binder.
    Hop UP (6) and Rod & Custom (2) little books, fair to good condition.
    Hop Up (New), 6 editions, 11 copies. Like new.
    American Rodder magazine – the early years. I wrote for AM for 10-plus years during its traditional hot-rodding orientation. My first four years are in three-ring binders and the rest are loose. If you’re willing to pay for the added shipping I will include all of the “courtesy” copies I received each month (5 to 10 was common). Many of them are still in plastic shipping sleeves.

$850.00 plus shipping

Last edited: Jun 8, 2014