Register now to get rid of these ads!

Sellers Equipped..

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by Sellers Equipped, Feb 24, 2007.

1. Sellers Equipped

Sellers Equipped
    BANNED
    from San Jose

I just wanted to say thanks to all you guys,, for all the comments.. on my work.. honestly.. sure it's experience in some form.. but any one of you guys out there who's willing to try,, fail,, try again can do it.. any one of you can do this.. maybe jus a few tips ..
    I'll help out in any way I can.. You can view my work at

http://www.myspace.com/139415657

Thanks again ~Steve Sellers

2. LUX BLUE

LUX BLUE
    Alliance Vendor
    from AUSTIN,TX

it's just nice to know I'm not the only one doing this up this late on a friday night!

kick ass work, Steve, inspiring!

3. metalshapes

metalshapes

Wow, beautifull work...

4. HotRodDaddy-O

HotRodDaddy-O

Steve,

I just checked-out your MySpace page, simply AMAZING sheetmetal and fabrication skills. Beautiful work. Very inspiring stuff.

Thanks for sharing.
    Lance

5. Chuck R

Chuck R

You are a real craftsman. I have seen your work up close on Geoffs 29, it is an outstanding hot rod. Is that your copper 50 ford? I have seen it many times.
    chuck

6. oaklandhotrods

oaklandhotrods

I'm really impressed with your attention to detail from top to bottom and front to back, I love how you don't put all your attention to any peticular area and spread it all out evenly. There really is alot to be said for that, alot of people really overkill certain areas by spending too much attention when it's needed elsewhere. It's those subtle details that will make or break you in the long run.

On that radiator support for the 55' Buick, are you tipping the edges with a bead roller or how did you do that, that's a nice radius on those edges that's why I'm intrigued. I'm also interested in any info about that floor subframe that you've got going on the ElCamino, is that attached to the body or seperate?

All that anal-retentiveness had to come from some where so what's the back story here? Keep it up cause I guarantee there are alot jaws dropping when your work is veiwed.

7. DocsMachine

DocsMachine
    from Alaska

I was seriously impressed, sir. Simply amazing work.

Any one of us here can make, say, a motor mount- not everyone can make that mount look like a work of art.

Although, much as I love the metalwork, any chance you can tell me a bit about that computer install in the '55? I see a 110V outlet, a set of USB ports, and a laptop DVD drive...

Also, it looks like your AC condenser is simply bolted to the inner fenderwell- I assume there's some standoff or ducting or the like?

Doc.

8. TexasHardcore

TexasHardcore
    from Austin-ish

Steve, killer work. Thanks for the add the other day...

Jeremy - King Customs

9. screwtheman

screwtheman

Inspiring stuff, for sure. I have the patience, I just need the right tools and experience! For some reason, I imagine your home must be super clean and neat. Hospital corners on the crisply made bed and shit. :D

10. Levis Classic

Levis Classic

The quality and detail is top notch. Dont see that level of care put into many things anymore. It puts right up there in a upper bracket of builders.

Keep us informed with posts and pictures of your builds.

11. LOCO_LOUIE

LOCO_LOUIE
    from Ontario,Ca

Your work is somthing else wow! very nice.

12. Most Excellent!!!!

13. InDaShop

InDaShop
    from Houston

You know you do awesome work. Keep it up!! Your art is inspiration for many.

14. MonsterMaker

MonsterMaker

you bettah rekonize....:D :D

Steve, I need to talk to you about some stuff....call me ASAP

15. Coupe-De-CAB

Coupe-De-CAB
    from Nor Cal

Cool Steve,
    Glad to see you finally made it on the HAMB!

Now you can see more of my "traced" art work here on Friday's and you'll be able to post some of your "incredible original hand drawn" artwork for everyone to view... remember, it all starts off with a sketch right:)

I agree, this guys got talent when it comes to metal work and fabrication, Steve's got a nice shop with lots of fun stuff around to peep.

Congrat's Steve ...on all your hardwork, experience and success!

Hope to see more of your work transfer from the myspace account over to the HAMB, i'm sure people here will appreciate it a bit more than your hundreds of cyberspace friends.

best wishes and many blessings to ya,
    CAB

16. sinner13

sinner13
    from Buffalo NY

17. guiseart

guiseart

high quality, rare these days... nice to meet ya.

18. hiboy32

hiboy32
    from Omaha, NE

Wow!!! That is better than what I even dream about!

19. CHOPSHOP

CHOPSHOP
    from Malden,MA

wow man- wanna move to Massachusetts and work for me ?!- NIce work there pal

20. fab32

fab32
    Member Emeritus

After doing fabrication work for about 40 years (on many different levels of refinement) I'm very impressed with what I see here. The work shows an effort to refine and hone the basic skills beyond the point of competent into the realm of "this will blow you away" execution. Very impressive.

Frank

21. FINKSTR

FINKSTR

Steve, your work has inspired me to go out in the garage and fail a few more time. Thanks for the inspiration.

22. Flat Ernie

Flat Ernie
    Tech Editor

One word:

holyfuckinshit!

23. Hey Steve: I still have your 6-carb stromberg manifold for a 4-71. I've been busy on the blown 392 project - has taken twice as long as I wanted and twice as much money ;-) Anyway, plan to have the blown flatty done in the next 6 - 12 months . . . will send you a picture then. Take er' easy - fantastic work! Dale

24. MonsterMaker

MonsterMaker

HAHAHA yep...you would REALLY say that if you knew the tools this man uses to make the stuff he makes. Its magical ;)

Steve is a standup guy and a true brother....aside from being a metal god, and I dont mean that in the 80's hair band way Stevie :D :D

25. I would love to see you and metalshapes get togehter on a project or trade metal working tech. Great stuff and can't wait for another post with some pics from you.

26. 19Fordy

19Fordy

Your work is like a religious out-of-body experience! It's mystical.

27. KIRK!

KIRK!

Come back when you get some talent!

What's up Steve?! Your work pisses me off, it's so good.

28. Flat Ernie

Flat Ernie
    Tech Editor

Seconded. We have a motion.

All in favor, say "aye"!

29. kid berzerker

kid berzerker

DAMMIT!!!! the bar has been raised AGAIN!!! awesome headers!!

30. hotrodladycrusr

hotrodladycrusr

I posted this on the other thread BUT is does bare repeating......:D

Steve, totally amazing skills. My hats off to you.
    Your finger people made me laugh so did your Chuck Taylors sticking out every once in a while.:D

Please do a simple metal working tech piece for the HAMB when you get a chance. Us beginners would be ever so grateful.

Ryan, this dude really deserves something other then FNG under his name. Could you change it to something like "Metalfab Hero", or something like that?....please