Register now to get rid of these ads!

Hot Rods SEGA Race 7/25 in Lyons Indiana

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by Truckdoctor Andy, Jul 11, 2020.

1. This is the closest track to where I live for SEGA racing. It’s four hours away. My two nephews have to work until noon that day. My question is, if we get to the track at say, four or four thirty, are we going to miss much racing? When I bracket raced, the timed runs started around three and racing by six. I just wondered if that’s how SEGA works. Thanks for the help.

Sent from my iPhone using The H.A.M.B. mobile app

Thor1 likes this.
  2. My one experience at a sega race was similar to that.

Truckdoctor Andy likes this.
  3. Brand Apart

Brand Apart
    from Roswell GA

Usually qualifying is 2or 3PM @ SEGA races then eliminations start around 5or 6.you should be able to see plenty of racing.double check their website closer to race day.

It's worth it, we've been going for at least 5 years and usually will travel 3 to 4 hours at least 3times a year.

4. Quain Stott

Quain Stott

I just found this post so I'm late to the party but I sure hope you made it to the SEGA race and enjoyed it. If you ever have anymore questions about the Southeast Gassers please let me know. quainstott@livecom or 828 863 1201
    ~Quain Stott~

5. Quain, thank you so much for the response. We did make it to Lyons and it is the greatest racing I have ever seen! Talk about sensory overload! I’m an ex-bracket racer and there is no comparison what so ever. One day I hope to be out there racing with you guys in the Super Stock class. There is something so undeniably cool about high RPM, manually shifted, heads up drag racing. Thanks so much for the wonderful gift of Southeast Gassers racing.

Sent from my iPhone using The H.A.M.B. mobile app

6. Quain Stott

Quain Stott

Thanks for your support and don't hesitate to call or write if you need any info on our races or any help with building a car.
    ~Quain Stott~