Register now to get rid of these ads!

Seattle tacoma area,What shops to visit ?

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by gary terhaar, Nov 17, 2009.

1. gary terhaar

gary terhaar
    from oakdale ny

I am off this sand bar to visit my only sister who i havent seen for 14 years.She is now living in seattle and i have planned a vacation from nov 27 to dec 6.After a day or so i know i will need to venture out and see how the other coast does it.
    There is a ton of talent on this board and everyone i have had contact with has been great so i have the time away from my shop and i would like to put a face to some names if i could.Or just some things to do or other places to see would be swell.I would even entertain a day of making sparks or machining for a day just to find some new friends.
    Im a pretty good tig welder as well as a machinist who need a fix every few days.Any sugestions or offer will be welcomed. Thanx,Gary

2. fordcragar

fordcragar
    from Yakima WA.

3. skull

skull

art morrisen chassis shop, then on south tacama way and 56th is buckys, look under collecter cars in tacoma phone book, two or three who sell classsic cars, one is a old car dealership and they sell on consignment and usally have twenty to thirty old cars there.

4. ZRODZ

ZRODZ

5. hotrodsneverdie

hotrodsneverdie

Amocat speed emporium in puyallup is a cool place to visit. Just dont mention me to them!

6. RustyMike

RustyMike
    from Seattle,WA

7. THE_DUDE

THE_DUDE

Is the Lemay museum still open?

8. ty1295

ty1295
    from Indiana

http://www.lemaymuseum.org/page.php?id=46

Got the pleasure meeting Harold before he passed, got to eat lunch dinner with him, and help him get his cars ready for the annual show. Great guy and family.

9. gary terhaar

gary terhaar
    from oakdale ny

Thanx guys for the pms and the suggestions,i posted on nothwest hambers group as suggested.Looking foward to seeing the other coast and how they do it.Should be fun.