Register now to get rid of these ads!

Seattle hambers, greenwood car show.

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by FEDSLED, Jun 18, 2005.

1. FEDSLED

FEDSLED
    from lynnweed

Anybody goin, usually a blast lots a bars,broads,bikes and rods. Eric you gunna be ready with the hotrod.
    FED
    (it's on June 25)

2. Paul

Paul
    Editor

where the hell is Greenwood.

anyway?

I saw Eric yesterday with his hand bandaged up to his elbow,

still woozy from the morphine shots,

somebody better give that guy a hand.. or more morphine

3. Greenwood is a Seattle neighborhood near Ballard. Greenwood Ave (where the show is) runs parallel to Aurora, but about 10 blocks to the west. The show starts on around 85th and Greenwood and runs south from there up the hill towards the zoo (not that far though).
    I'll probably go. Hell, I could walk from my house practically (If I wasn't such a lazy bastard!)
    The show is a mix of just about any type of old car, restos, muscle, hot rods, lowriders etc.

4. CGkidd

CGkidd

I will try to be there. I am getting the Buick running better.
    Eric

5. attitudor

attitudor
    from Finland

I'm waiting for pictures... :D

6. I'm going, but will probably just ride the Pan. The wagon will be w/ the body guy and I don't want to get picked on for all the rust holes in the truck.

7. Picked on for rust holes in Seattle! Hey Anthony, you got a lot more issues we could pick on other than rust holes! :D

J/K man. I'll look for ya. My dad might be tagging along. What time does it start? I might be a little late, gotta help the old man out installing some windows in the morning on the eastside.

Attitudor, it's THIS weekend, so no pics yet!

8. FEDSLED

FEDSLED
    from lynnweed

Not exactly sure what time it starts, morning I think we usually get there early to secure a spot, cause it's pretty busy. After the show there is some
    "SEATTLE RAT ROD KRUZ IN" thing goin on at the aurora diner and ultra lounge(8800 aurora ave N.). I don't know anything about it somebody dropped a flyer at my doorstep. Hope to see some of you hambers there. FEDER and I will be there with his 49 merc and his injected big block dart, so look us up and stop for a beer.
    FED

9. I just hope it doesn't rain :mad:
    I'll be there either way, but it's much more enjoyable when dry. I'll look out for you FED cats! :D

10. forsakenfew

forsakenfew
    from seattle

I'LL BE THERE!!!. just not sure if the rod will make it.. the poncho will make an apearance.

i've got tomorrow off, (the 24th) got a buddy coming down in the AM to thrash all day with me. we MAY make it.

just needs...

front brakes built and plumbed,
    gas tank in
    tail lights
    head lights
    build front shock mounts
    bolt cheapy homemade seats in
    shit, the list goes on......gonna be one long day!

11. SinisterCustom

SinisterCustom

I was planning on going to a show close to home but I've probably seen all the cars that will be there already anyway soooooo.......if the weather looks decent I'll cruise north.

See ya then.

Josh

12. attitudor

attitudor
    from Finland

Yes, I know but I'm still curios for all events of Seattle... So please photograph a lot! :)