Register now to get rid of these ads!

Seattle / Ballard area

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by ssffnomad, Nov 18, 2012.

1. Boeing bomber and clarkh are right on track. As for Dicks- kinda like the cars we love, either you get it or if somebody needs to explain it, it ain't the same. I like the Alki area over in West Seattle too but it's been a few years since I lived there and couldn't recommend much by name - except The Spud. Awesome fish and chips and Green River Soda on fountain. Otherwise IPAs really are the local thirst quencher. Pretty excited that he even remembered to send you to the market for a pork hom bow.

2. Take a ride on the Duck just for fun. Also check out Jim Greenes Museum in Monroe. Lots of cool history in drag racing etc!! If you are nice, he will show you a ton of Dual overhead cammed cars in the back. Oh and his 3 engined 427 DOHC Tractor!! Lots of eye candy!!

3. if you get to Tacoma run south Tacoma way between 38th and about 62nd theres multiple speed shops and an old Ford dealership with old tube frame dragsters.. both sides of the street

Sent from my ROIDS using the TJJ mobile app

4. ironbuyer

ironbuyer

dont forget your rain gear!

5. uneasyrider

uneasyrider

See! :eek: Another vote for the Chinook! :D Great food and atmosphere. ;)

6. fordcragar

fordcragar
    from Yakima WA.

When are you going to be in the Seattle area?

7. SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOoooooo?....... are ya here yet ????? got pics ??? how was your trip? lol

8. nwbhotrod

nwbhotrod
    from wash state

Makes me so damm proud I could almost cry

9. spooler41

spooler41

Don't forget to stop by Haddy's Hat in old Ballard, good old time dive bar.

..................Jack