Register now to get rid of these ads!

seatbelts

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by speedaddict, Mar 23, 2004.

1. speedaddict

speedaddict
    from Austin, Tx

Where can I buy NEW GM lap belts?

2. Machinos

Machinos

What's a "GM" lap belt? I got my seat belt from JC Whitney online, and it's a nice new one.

3. FLAT6

FLAT6

I think he means General Motors. Why do you need seatbelts?? Half the fun is not havin them at all!!
    Mike

4. ESnacky6

ESnacky6

JC Whitney belts are actually really nice...

and reasonably priced too...

5. hotrodladycrusr

hotrodladycrusr

They are all probley made by the same company overseas. I've got Juliano's (sp?) in Big Olds. They have that "GM" looking buckle. Just make sure you get ones that are long enough. Big difference in the size needed between say a roadster and a seat as high as the one in Big Olds.

6. speedaddict

speedaddict
    from Austin, Tx

GM= General Motors. I need the seatbelts to put the baby seat in my Olds so my daughter can ride safely. The Olds is my daily driver and right now I can't pick her up from the babysitters and I have to wait for the wife to do it.

7. Deyomatic

Deyomatic
    from CT

The ones that Speedway sells are the ugliest pieces of crap I've ever seen, not even close to the ones they had pictured on their website. I hung onto them because they were cheap, though. UGLY as hell. Black with a big ORANGE button.

8. bigron

bigron

what's wrong with getting some from a junkyard? probrably can find about any color you want also.

9. gotcha

gotcha
    from Sanger, TX

www.ssnake-oyl.com

I saw their booth at the Ft Worth car show a few weeks back, and they should have something you would like...

JP

10. Speedy-

Go check out the belts at Jim's Chevrolet in Rancho Cordova. I got mine there (the one set... for Dylan's car seat [​IMG] everyone else goes through the windshield)

Travis

11. WildWilly68

WildWilly68

Another good place for belts is www.andoauto.com They have a big selection of styles and colors, prices are reasonable too. I bought the JC Whitney buckle style because I'm cheap [​IMG]