Register now to get rid of these ads!

seat belts

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by last g-man, Mar 11, 2009.

1. last g-man

last g-man

.....which, if any, of our awesome vendors deals in seat belts?

Thnx, Ed

2. 5window

5window

If you can't find an alliance vender,which I heartedly support-try Andover Restraints-very good product at a very reasonable price and a really neat, flat polished stainless latch available.

3. vegas paul

vegas paul
    from salina, ks

Juliano's also has good color assortment of period-correct latches, decent prices.

4. fuel pump

fuel pump
    from Caro,MI

Talk to VAPHEAD (Eric) here on the HAMB. Its Riley Automotive and they are an alliance member.

5. DualQuad55

DualQuad55
    from Epsom, NH

BOB JULIANO is a member (same name on board). Don't know if he is an alliance member but offers a great selection and a great product. They should be back from Detroit by now.

www.julianos.com
    860-872-1932

6. john56h

john56h

Kudos to Juliano's ...their service was EXCELLENT!

I ordered on line late Tuesday night and received the seat belts at my door today (Friday). They're in Connecticut, I'm in New York...but I still didn't expect to see them that quick.

Product seems pretty good too. I ordered the flip latch chrome buckled style.