Register now to get rid of these ads!

Searching Classifieds By name of city...

Discussion in 'Questions & Suggestions' started by krackerjack88, Mar 22, 2010.

1. krackerjack88

krackerjack88
    from Fresno,Ca

I was wondering if there was anyway to search the classifieds by city and state? If not heres my suggestion. Thanks. :)

2. corncobcoupe

corncobcoupe
    SUPER MODERATOR
    Staff Member

Has been discussed / suggested before but thanks.

Classifieds will stay as they are with no changes.

Thanks,
    Cob
    Classifieds Moderator

3. :(

just curious why no change will ever be made to the classifieds to narrow down the search? it's never fun spending so much time searching for what you want going threw tons of pages when everything so far away...even just seperating it by region mid west, west coast..etc would be nice

4. silent rick

silent rick

craigslist and ebay does that. you can shop there. the main focus of the board is to discuss hotrods and customs.

5. nutajunka

nutajunka

You can get somewhat close by typing in your state or city in the search box.

6. corncobcoupe

corncobcoupe
    SUPER MODERATOR
    Staff Member

Like I said - no changes. The HAMB's primary focus is not the classifieds.
    It is a extra benefit that Ryan allowed - which is free, so enjoy it as is.

If EVERYONE put their location in the title box - search time would shorten up.

I must be the only one who could care less where the car or part is located.
    If I want it bad enough - I get it shipped....... like my wagon from California which I hope will be here next week.

Cob
    Classifieds Moderator

7. no problem just figured I'd ask, and put input on an idea to improve the site

for me I cant afford an extra $1,000 to have a car shipped or to drive cross country to find what I want so I try to stay within a good driving range