Register now to get rid of these ads!

Scotty Fenn Interview

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by stan292, Feb 6, 2007.

1. stan292

stan292

2. stan292

stan292

Sorry gang - I screwed this up. This was my first try at posting "large" photos (necessary in this case so you all could read the three scanned pages I had intended to include). As might be expected, while everything looked good, only the last of the pages came through.

You know, I love everything about the way this place works, but I just can't understand the need for such complexity in posting photos. I'm on another couple of groups, and its virtually "cake" compared to this place (sorry, I've been at this for about an hour and a half, and am quite frustrated at the moment). I guess I'll have to chalk it up to the "old dog - new tricks" deal.

Anyways, this photo will have to be a teaser for now, as its past 10 PM, and my feeble old mind is pretty much shot for tonite. Fenn was a very unique character, and the inteview is interesting for sure.

I'll take another shot at posting it in the next couple evenings. My apologies again, and thanks for your patience with me.

Later -

3. Cool Looking forword to it.

Last Friday I stopped by a guys place in a small rural town. The guy used to run a speed shop out of his appliance store. Turns out he's got a Chassis Research rear engine dragster that he ran back in the day. From the fuzzy pictures I saw it has a definite resemblance to the picture above. Supposedly one of three that Chassis Research made. He's got a wall full of old trophies to back it up from the dragster and a Merc he raced as well. He's given the dragster to his grandson and is a bit protective about it but I'll try and get some pictures once I get the coupe running with the blower.

4. Yeah! Post the rest when you get a moment, definitely. . :)

5. I can't Imagine photo posting any easier than here........just saw a scotty fenn full out flathead roadster for sale in Drive Magazine for under $9,000 thought it had to be a deal of the century