Register now to get rid of these ads!

Scored some good parts this weekend ! Need HELP !

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by Retro Jim, Sep 21, 2009.

1. Retro Jim

Retro Jim

I was at a yard sale and the guy was selling old NOS parts so like a gear head I had to have them all ! He is cleaning out an old auto service garage in Maryland and there is more to come !
    Yes we struck a deal so I bought all of the stuff he had . I got new distributor caps , points kits in blister packs , wheel bearings , rings , crank bearings , 6 volt bulbs , a nice Mallory 6 cyl dual point conversion kit in the original box , 3 used spot lights and a metal box with the thing full of brake cylinder rebuilding kits in their original boxes and some opened but all new . There is more stuff too .
    There was also some old "V" belts but didn't take them because some of them didn't have the card board with the numbers on them .
    My question .... is there any place on line I can find out what all the wheel bearings go to and some other parts . I have to take inventory on all the stuff ! Any and all help would really be helpful !
    Thanks,
    RetroJim

2. czuch

czuch
    from vail az

I just "googled" Bearing King. That lookie promising for you.

3. miller

miller
    from New Jersey

Hi try Hollander's interchange for bearing numbers....Miller

4. Retro Jim

Retro Jim

Thanks all !
    I still need to get everything together first . I know about Hollander but they are costly . Been trying to avoid buying them for about 2 years now . Might be my only choice . Once I see who made all the parts it might be easier . Right now I am working outside because suppose to be a crappy week weather wise . That is when I will get into the parts !

RetroJim