Register now to get rid of these ads!

Technical Scarebird Front Disk Brake Conversion on '37 Plymouth Coupe Video Link Here

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by Flathead Man, Apr 18, 2021.

1. Flathead Man

Flathead Man

For those interested in performing a Scarebird Front disk brake conversion, I uploaded a detailed "How to" video up on my YouTube channel on my '37 Plymouth Coupe. I also showed how I installed the Residual Pressure Valves (RPV) for this Disk/Drum configuration. I'm very satisfied with the results as I contemplated doing this conversion to fix the brake fade I was having with the original drum brakes.

Here's the link:

2. You need to add the word 'Plymouth' to your title.;)

3. Flathead Man

Flathead Man

Done! Thanks for the tip X38!

X38 likes this.
  4. ol-nobull

ol-nobull

Hi. Really well done video. For someone who has not done this conversion before it is a big help. Going from memory these earlier Plymouths have 11' brakes. My 50Plymouth has 10" & wonder if a 10" kit is offered?
    Jimmie

5. Flathead Man

Flathead Man

Good question! Contact Scarebird.com and ask them. The may not have that exact option listed on their website, but may have a solution for you.