Register now to get rid of these ads!

Customs SCAM or ? '49 Lincoln Cosmo

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by gatz, Mar 26, 2023.

1. gatz

gatz

2. inthweedz

inthweedz

I did a Google search on 'https://autoconsignqrk.com/consignm', and 'QRKConsign Backyard' Not a lot showed up, couldn't find any reviews on them, just my opinion, but I would walk away..

chryslerfan55 likes this.
  3. Mr48chev

Mr48chev
    ALLIANCE MEMBER

They have been around for several years and most of the fedback I see from them is positive but from late model daily driver folks.

chryslerfan55 likes this.
  4. Can you go to the lot location and look? That is the only way I would do it.

5. gatz

gatz

It’s a long ways away. If I got more serious about the car, I might get someone to check it out.
    The price is decent enough (maybe too low?…which is why I posted)
    The other thing is; there’s free shipping. Strange.

bobss396 likes this.
  6. Yup, red flags are flying. Try to find someone here that lives in the area that can take a look see.

7. Moriarity

Moriarity
    SUPER MODERATOR
    Staff Member

kinda weird, I looked and looked on their site, how in the hell do you access their other items for sale? I agree that it is a scam and you should steer clear

8. 19Fordy

19Fordy

Put on your walking shoes so that you can either walk to where the car is and actually see it
    0R
    WALK AWAY.

9. lostn51

lostn51
    ALLIANCE MEMBER
    from Tennessee

I looked and I didn’t see where it was but if you get into the menu and look at their locations it could be anywhere. They have places in the US, Canada, UK, Australia. I’m not near anything here in the United States but if it’s in one of the 3 places in Texas I know there are folks close by that could look into it

10. Moriarity

Moriarity
    SUPER MODERATOR
    Staff Member

I don't think they ever have physical possession of the cars for sale, It reads like they are a listing service and supposedly control the funds until the car is safely delivered? RUN as fast as you can the other way... If it sounds too good to be true it usually is a scam....

Truckdoctor Andy likes this.
  11. gatz

gatz

Thanks for all the feedback
    I'll put on my shoes and didi mau