Just wanted to share an annoying experience from this weekend. I picked up a "rebuilt" 350 a few weeks ago and noticed that half the rocker studs were stripped...so I got down to the task of pulling and tapping the heads and throwing in some studs. Now this might have been my mistake, but I didn't get the hex studs, instead I got the hexless screw in studs from Speedway. BIG mistake. I tap everything, start to thread them in. Figure start with low torque just to get them started (20lbs) and boom cracked the first boss. Figured, no way did 20lbs just crack the head...prolly already had a crack in it. Try a second one...same result. The heads are 185s, so nothing to write home about...but still annoying to lose half a Saturday and machined head to something so stupid. Live and learn, and then keep setting money on fire by working on cars.