Register now to get rid of these ads!

Saying Hello from Colorado as well..

Discussion in 'New to the H.A.M.B.? Introduce yourself here!' started by PixieDust, Apr 11, 2005.

1. PixieDust

PixieDust

I didn't realize I was logged in with my husbands username, so I am saying hello again with mine. So I guess I will say hello for both of us... again my name is Michele with a tubbed 1963 Sport Fury, and my husband and I share a 1970 Truck. We also just picked up a 1930 Model A tudor. I saw there were others from Colorado that are new, so hello to you as well!

2. 40StudeDude

40StudeDude

Think it'll snow, Chele?

Where in ColoRODo are you?

If the Mopar is tubbed, what's the engine/tranny? Is it street-worthy?

Since you've got a Mopar, why'd you buy a Model A EVERYONE owns?

FWIW, welcome to the board...

R-

3. colorado51

colorado51

Hmm, I dont recall seeing a tubbed 63 Fury in my part of town, I would have remembered that.

What are your plans for the 30?

Welcome!

4. Sticher1

Sticher1
    from Ct

Welcome from Ct Michele

5. coupe5w36

coupe5w36

Welcome from Australia. Love to see some pics of the Fury. What are you planning for the A-model?

6. Big D

Big D

Hello from Pa and welcome from another FNG BIG D

7. Koolman

Koolman

Hi Michele, good to see a FNG(gal) from ColoRODo. Where in Co. are you? I am a FNG and new to the hobby.

Darwin

8. PixieDust

PixieDust

Hey ya all -

Thanks for your responses, and welcomes. Nice to meet ya all. I am in northern Colorado, and my Fury hasn't been out of the garage for quite a while, since we are trying to finish it up. It has only taken 9 years! :rolleyes: He just can't so no to everyone else's projects... except for mine! But since we picked up the rod, it was the agreement that my car would be completed before we start on that. Since he is itchin to get to work on that, we are finally working on the fury and getting it completed... finally! Hope to have it done by July. WE both have wanted the Model A Tudor, so it will be a kick to dig into that one. A whole new world..I will post pictures at some point, just dont have an taken as of yet. Anywho.. nice to meet you all.

9. CathyH

CathyH

Welcome to the HAMB from Oklahoma. Looking forward to seeing pics. CH