Register now to get rid of these ads!

Sat Sept 9th Indy Hot Rod Ruckus

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by racer5c, Jul 29, 2006.

1. racer5c

racer5c

Hope this is enough advance notice for you Tommy!!

Attached Files:

• hamb.jpg
      hamb.jpg
      File size:
      22.4 KB
      Views:
  2. flathead31coupe

flathead31coupe
    from indpls, in

cool, thanks for the heads up....

3. 40Standard

40Standard
    from Indy

any sort of swap meet?

4. racer5c

racer5c

Are you wanting to buy or sell?? We could have a swap if there is enough interest.

5. racer5c

racer5c

Hey I need some input here did you all like the power tool drag races we had last year? Should we attempt it again? Would anybody be interested if I can get an all girl roller derby team to put on an exhibition match? Help me out here let me know what kind of entertainment you would like beside cars and music. As far as the Music goes The Crown Hill Diggers will be making a reuinion at the show and Danny Thompson of Bigger than Elvis fame will be playing too.

6. 40Standard

40Standard
    from Indy

I can sell or buy

7. 29 sedanman

29 sedanman
    from Indy

Roy,

We will be there! I have an idea for entertainment, the all girl Roller Derby team vs the Exiles Car Club grudge match. Who wouldn't give $15 to see you and Trailer Mike on Skates.

8. Sounds fun and close to home. I'm 99% sure that I'll be there for this one.

9. racer5c

racer5c

If you only knew lol, I spent most of my youth on skates, was on a speedskating team it's even where I met my wife.

10. racer5c

racer5c

Ok I guess we are gonna have power tool drag races again. I will get more info up on our website tomorrow

www.exilesindy.com

11. flathead31coupe

flathead31coupe
    from indpls, in

i did too i spent most of my time at the skateland over on washington st...

12. unclescooby

unclescooby
    from indy

I have no excuse for not making this event. Just keep it at the top cause I've got a BAAAAAD memory.

13. racer5c

racer5c

We must know each other then, PM me

14. 29 sedanman

29 sedanman
    from Indy

BTT. Is this the same weekend as the Cider Run? Just wondering!

15. You bringin your recently found creation with ya? :cool:

This is Jim's son Scott and you brought her over a saturday or two ago at Bubba's for us to see. :cool:

16. flathead31coupe

flathead31coupe
    from indpls, in

iam thinking about it, iam trying to get it to handle alittle better, it has a bad case of bump steer or sway, it has no panhard bar, iam thinking that may help....any ideas?

17. Not sure, we might have to pick bubba's brain on that one. :D

18. racer5c

racer5c

O.K. for your entertainment we WILL be having the power tool drag races again this year so build some cool stuff to race. ALSO we will be having an
    All Girl Roller Derby exhibition match. Should be a good time. For More info as always go to

www.exilesindy.com

19. 29 sedanman

29 sedanman
    from Indy

Not that the location last year was bad, I just think this location will be allot better. Anything to avoid going down town, and the fact it is 2 minutes from my house helps to.

20. racer5c

racer5c

If you woulda hung around and went inside for the music you woulda liked it, ask Andy'sdeuce

21. 29 sedanman

29 sedanman
    from Indy

I had a three year old with me and my car was at home not done yet. There was no point in hanging around.

22. Oldmanolds

Oldmanolds

Are you really serious??An all girl roller derby team?Hell count me in I'll be there for sure.Dave

23. dennisk

dennisk
    from Indiana

I'm planning on being there. I'll be the guy with the beard,the ponytail and a purple '23 "T" bucket. I didn't realize there were so many Indy people on this messageboard. Looking forward to meeting all of you.

24. racer5c

racer5c

I didn't mention this but ALL proceeds are going to a Hot Rodding Family here in Indy who's wife/mother has cancer, her and her husband had retired this year and chanced going without insurance until their medicare or medicade or whatever it is you get when you turn 62 or whatever the age is kicked in, anyway this nice lady who most of you in Indy know was unfortunate enough to get cancer. They have had to refinance their house in order to pay her hospital bills. I am not going to say publicly who they are I do not want to in any way embarrass them, but her son and husband have helped almost everyone I know in the Indy area with their hot rods or customs at one time or another. I know that I owe them way more than I will ever be able to raise from this car show. I am not trying to make this into a big issue and it won't be widely publicized because like I said I don't want to in any way make them feel uncomfortable about this, I just want to help some friends who could use a hand.

25. BSignitor

BSignitor
    from yo moma

ooooo are u talkin about tommy from the infamous Road Rockets? they are like soo awsome. ive seen em around before. i wonder if any of them have a hamb name thing. this really seems like a gold chainer thing though ya know!!!!!!

26. racer5c

racer5c

I don't know who you are or what your problem is but take your childish bullshit someplace else. Tommy is a great guy from PA. Who wanted more advance notice than I had been giving him on things happening here in Indy. so go try to stir up shit someplace else.

27. 29 sedanman

29 sedanman
    from Indy

What a jackass!!!

28. racer5c

racer5c

OK, if Power Tool Drag Races, and All Girl Roller Derby isn't enough fo ya we will also have pinstripers on site, most notable is Ed Cardoza from Marysville Ohio.

For more info check

www.exilesindy.com

29. Soundin like it's gonna be a fun show. :)