Register now to get rid of these ads!

Santa Maria Panel Jam

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by ritpichette, May 29, 2012.

1. Did anyone get any pictures of the Panel Jam?

East Coast Artie and Richard Westlake along with PPG did a hell of a job,
    Along with all the Pin Strippers.
    They helped raise over $15,000 for the Rich Pichette Alzheimer's Awareness Project. That money will help finish the 54 Merc " Memories " car. and when finished it will be auctioned off and 100% of the money will go to the National Alzheimer"s Foundation.

2. Someone had to have bought something
    There was over 70 pieces auctioned between the 2 days

3. I got a very kool air brush piece by Von Franco, I have not taken a photo of it yet, maybe tomorrow. I will post it here. Thanks for another great event! ...and a great auction for a worthy cause, too.

4. Found some picturers of some stripers

Attached Files:

5. [​IMG]

6. Jalopy Joker

Jalopy Joker

7. Sanford&Son

Sanford&Son
    from Visalia,Ca

This is mine and my cousin Ruben's contribution to the Auction, we have been donating the past couple of years. The one pictured below was a tribute to the Pinstriper's that attended the show this year. Last year was the Red barrel that was a tribute to 30years of Crusin Nationals signed by all the Customizers that attended last year. That one auctioned for $400.00 and this years had several pinstriper's sign the Panel Jam barrel went for $535.00! Ruben has been pinstriping for almost 40years in the central Valley (Visalia California) you can see some of his work in the book Pin Stripe Planet II, that was put together by Herb Martinez. We really like to help the cause, and really appreciate the people that attend and purchase the art work that is donated! Nice job to all the Pinstripers and WCK!:cool:

Attached Files:

8. Here is 2 panels that Jason and his Wife from Bear Metal Kustoms Got

Attached Files:

9. More pics

Attached Files: